coupons?

Pookie14

coupons?

Post by Pookie14 » 3 years ago

I see people posting they have coupons. How? Where do these magic coupons come from? I have shopped on here for months and never even seen a coupon discount. What am I missing? Could someone please explain? Thank you! :)
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: coupons?

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Every now and then shoplc emails a coupon. Most of the time its WORTHLESS, rejected for various ridiculous reasons. Like the one where it wouldn't take the promo unless I removed the free shipping promo. No way to remove that. Its automatic to anyone buying $50 plus online items.
I THINK THEY ARE HOPING THAT YOU WOULD ORDER THE ITEM ANYWAY, being its already in the cart. Heck no !!

Vicky
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

There are a couple small coupons that will expire at end of month. They were on the brochures that came with items purchased.

SEPLSF20 for 20% off Lifestyle products
sepins15 for 15% off jewelry products

I used both of these with the automatic free shipping over $50. Good luck! :D :D :D
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Goes to show you. I get alot of deliveries from shoplc and dont get any such coupons.
I guess in my case, they emailed it. Like I said - didn’t work for me.
Better luck - might work for you.

Vicky
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Vicky wrote:
3 years ago
Goes to show you. I get alot of deliveries from shoplc and dont get any such coupons.
I guess in my case, they emailed it. Like I said - didn’t work for me.
Better luck - might work for you.

Vicky
@Vicky , did you receive a flyer, glossy advertisement in your package? One of them is the one that folds out into a calendar showing the daily focus products. That's where these coupons are. Gemlover and I posted about them earlier this month.
5 x