Geese and cats

JewelryQueen

Re: Geese and cats

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Alexandra it is!!! Cutie too. I appear to be missing the cat, but my picture is small .Lol
3 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Gemlover:... So adorable...Is THAT SNOW I SEE, if so, I do miss it so much ☃️❄️
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

Bugsy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
5 x

Gem Lover

@Harlequin Yes that is snow, I live in NH and we get about 7 months of winter, I hate it. I am single so I have to do all the shoveling and snow blowing and I do not do well with the cold. I had a snow machine but sold it 10 years ago, I enjoyed going out on it when I was younger but now the cold gets to me.
4 x

MDK

Post by MDK » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
Bugsy
GemLover: I just saw your post of your kitty "bugsy" and my goodness, it was like looking at a photo of my own cat I used to have. He lived 17 years! (Which to me was just not long enough) I think mine may have had slightly longer hair, and just a beautiful cat! A stray I took in. Because he was so glistening and his coat so shiney and reflective I named him Diamond of all names! Go figure! Beautiful cat you have and thanks for a happy memory!
4 x

MDK

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
This grey cat is Bugsy and my dog Alex, Alex is a girl but that was her name when I got her, the guy who had her named her Alex Rodriguez after the baseball player. Imagine calling her Alex Rodriguez when she is outside and I want her to come in, my neighbors would wonder what is going on, lol.
GemLover:
As for your dogs name!...If anyone questions you on "Alex", just say she's named after one of the top 10 rarest gemstones in the world! Alexandrite! That sounds much better! Laugh!
3 x

Gem Lover

@MDK That picture of Bugsy is when he was younger, he now has very long hair, he is a Maine Coon cat and he is very big, he is long and weighs 20lbs. but he is not fat at all, it is all muscle weight, he is a big boy. He is now 9yrs. old.
2 x

MDK

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
@MDK That picture of Bugsy is when he was younger, he now has very long hair, he is a Maine Coon cat and he is very big, he is long and weighs 20lbs. but he is not fat at all, it is all muscle weight, he is a big boy. He is now 9yrs. old.
@GemLover
Well, I would have never guessed that! Mine was not! He stayed that size on your picture his whole life! I looked it up recently on utube and they said he was a Norwegian something or other and a domestic long haired tabby which a vet had told me when I first got him. Just a beautiful cat none the less! I'm sure yours is too now still, now that it's enormously huge! Same grey silky hair, same white paws, and same white and grey Maine. Mine had such long wiskers! Any ways, hope you have a VERY nice day and enjoy your kitties!
It's been an honor.
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Bugsy is beautiful, Gemlover.
2 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Your doggie Alex is so cute, Gem Lover.
2 x