fast buy doubles order

sque

fast buy doubles order

Post by sque » 3 years ago

Used fast buy on my phone and order didn't receive confirmation number so ordered again got confirmation number happened on two orders next day in auction history I found that each item had been ordered twice called customer service explained to them said no problem they would cancell the ones I didn't want guess what got shipped called again and was told to just ship back not an easy thing for me to do house bound Please just fix your site bugs
5 x

Boston Irish

Re: fast buy doubles order

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I did it once and it was years ago and they sent me 10 Bali pendants I almost had a heart attack! You have to be careful with that.😞🍀
5 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

sque wrote:
3 years ago
Used fast buy on my phone and order didn't receive confirmation number so ordered again got confirmation number happened on two orders next day in auction history I found that each item had been ordered twice called customer service explained to them said no problem they would cancell the ones I didn't want guess what got shipped called again and was told to just ship back not an easy thing for me to do house bound Please just fix your site bugs
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We have passed this along to our web team so they can look into this. Please note, if you happen to click on the "Fast Buy" button multiple times, it can cause multiple orders to occur. I hope you have a great day!
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@sque , sounds like you ordered it again because you didn't receive a confirmation number. Right? Don't wait for a confirmation number, just check your order history. When it arrives, Package up the duplicate and give it back to your mail carrier. Easy peasey!
3 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Yup. I brought this up before. I used fast buy. I didn’t hit the fast buy button but once. It buffered forever. I finally was able to go into order history. It showed duplicate order. I canceled both. I disabled fast buy. Will never use it again.
3 x