ABOUT THE COFFEE POST.....

Gypsy

ABOUT THE COFFEE POST.....

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Hi - I'm sorry I just didn't post this morning.
But I'm not going to do a coffee post anymore......okay you can all stop cheering now 😊 Thank you for allowing my silly nonsense , little quotes and rambles about my kitties, as I've been made aware that I have nothing important to say, I'm gonna stop.

But it's been fun and I'll still be drinking my coffee !.

πŸ’žπŸ’ž((( HUGS))) -Gypsy
β˜•[clink]β˜•
6 x

JewelryQueen

Re: ABOUT THE COFFEE POST.....

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Gypsy

Nothing important to say????? I think not!!!!! Your coffee posts are an inspirational and spirit uplifting break for everyone! At least everyone I know.

I know they take a lot of time and preparation on your part, but I for one am hoping you reconsider.
10 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Gypsy:..... please don’t stop the coffee shop post 😿. I like reading them. You always give good advice and great knowledge of different things. I have learned quite a bit. Thank you πŸ™‚
11 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

Gypsy thank you for all your time and energy you have put into your daily coffee posts. I have so enjoyed reading them. They were truly inspirational. I'm sure it took a lot for you to do this daily .. I wish they would continue but i understand ..Thank you. Thank you. Thank you .
12 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

I don't hear any cheering!!! That is for sure! This greatly saddens me.
12 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Gypsy. Who on Earth said your post does not matter?.I wake up and look forward to reading it every day! Some days at not great for some of us and you make us realize it will get better. You have lifted me up by your posts when I was very down and for that I thank you. I am very sad and will truly miss you. Please don't leave us pretty please.πŸ˜₯πŸ˜­πŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΏπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’šπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜žπŸ’šπŸ€
12 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi @Gypsy
There are many HATERS and jealous people in the world. Usually are miserable with themselves. The only thing that makes them feel better, is by putting down exceptional people.
Your posts cheer me up. I know how much time this takes to prepare and then post. The only way you should stop is if its takes too much time and effort to do it daily. I doubt that there are others here that can do it.
If you stop, I will miss it, but UNDERSTAND why.

Stay safe, and THANKS for posting β˜•οΈuntil now ❀️

HUGS😍Vicky
10 x

William

Post by William » 3 years ago

Gypsy

DON'T let the H8TRS win -- there are many -- and they happiest when they can make someone else unhappy !

Thanks for all your work ! Hope it will return !
8 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Who said such thing? Your coffee posts are very nice and uplifting, Gypsy. I respect if you decided not to write them anymore. I will miss them. October, November and December will be strange without your posts. :( I enjoyed them a lot. Thank you, Gypsy.
8 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Gypsy I do not know who would say such a thing to you but do you know how many times I have seen people ask where the coffee post is. When our comments had to be approved and at times your coffee post did not show up or was late people would come on and ask where it was. Many here looked forward to reading it daily, it is like getting a hug from a friend. I would not stop posting it as long as you enjoy doing it, I know everyone as you can see by the comments look forward to it and enjoy it, there is nothing silly about that. Is the person who told you it was silly someone on the forum?
8 x