Monday Coffee -for the road ♡

Gypsy

Monday Coffee -for the road ♡

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Life is such an amazing road trip, a wild ride full of adventures filled with pain and pleasure. No ride will ever be the same and that's where all the excitement lies.

Yes....we are all strapped in and ready to live and NO ONE can stop us !
But wait, here comes doubt and despair to try and take us down, to bring our ride to a standstill. Don't worry, we got this !

It begins when we are born. We don't get patted gently and placed into mamas arms. We are slapped on the butt and made to cry. We immediately get poked, prodded, weighed and measured all while naked and cold !!
But we survived, grew and moved on to more adventures.

Life will move along at a nice steady pace. Climbing and climbing up to the top and then there we are....that "moment"...and yes, everyone has "that moment" the one where we think, 'I just can't do this'
There will be times when all we want or can do....is just throw up our hands and cry. But other times....we'll just grab hold of the o- shi# bar in front of us and HANG ON ! And now you realize, it's all about the ride and how much you enjoy it !

Ladies if it at the end of our day , your hair is messed up, you're laughing, out of breath and didn't throw up.....

It was a FABULOUS ride !

💞💞(((HUGS))) -Gypsy
9 x

honey

Re: Monday Coffee -for the road ♡

Post by honey » 3 years ago

Hey Gypsy .... we are on this ride 'together.' (((hugs)))
Love ya
8 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Gypsy:.... I’m not sure what to say, I know I will miss your ☕️ Post. For what it’s worth, sorry I started out as a not so nice person, and I’m sorry for that. But you made me a better person, as well as others. Thank you 😊. If you ever feel like posting coffee thread I will be here to read it. Today’s post was FABULOUS. TAKE CARE. MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU EVERY DAY 🌷🌴🍁❄️.......😿
8 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Lovely Monday Coffee post Gypsy. Take care so much. Hugs.
4 x