Canceled my order

Gem Lover

Canceled my order

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

So I just ordered the TLV Homesmart Deep Tissue 3D Shiatsu Back massager and also canceled it. Right after I ordered it in the color I wanted with the matching bag someone informs the host that we will not get the matching bag because all the bags are turquoise color, I was getting it as a gift and I do not want to give something that does not match so I canceled it, if I reorder it I guess I will order the turquoise one so it will match the bag, so this means anyone who ordered it before tonight will think they are getting the matching bag only to find out when it comes in that they do not match. The were showing the matching bag so what is up with this?
2 x

RS

Re: Canceled my order

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
So I just ordered the TLV Homesmart Deep Tissue 3D Shiatsu Back massager and also canceled it. Right after I ordered it in the color I wanted with the matching bag someone informs the host that we will not get the matching bag because all the bags are turquoise color, I was getting it as a gift and I do not want to give something that does not match so I canceled it, if I reorder it I guess I will order the turquoise one so it will match the bag, so this means anyone who ordered it before tonight will think they are getting the matching bag only to find out when it comes in that they do not match. The were showing the matching bag so what is up with this?
Hold on to your butts! There are going to be a TON of complaints and returns. And I don’t blame them.
That’s how they got such a “good deal” on this order, closeout or not. The bags are mis-matched. Classy.
3 x