Disappearing threads regarding "issues" of overbidding???

SuzyQ82

Disappearing threads regarding "issues" of overbidding???

Post by SuzyQ82 » 3 years ago

Good evening! I am following up, as I am unexpectedly having to respond to my previous posts about over bidders and bullies. You rdid espond to me. However, the thread has been removed. I do not believe your response is accurate or honest given the over half a year time issue. I will indeed document this conversation and look forward to a comprehensive response. Best wishes for a great evening!
2 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Disappearing threads regarding "issues" of overbidding???

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

SuzyQ82 wrote:
3 years ago
Good evening! I am following up, as I am unexpectedly having to respond to my previous posts about over bidders and bullies. You rdid espond to me. However, the thread has been removed. I do not believe your response is accurate or honest given the over half a year time issue. I will indeed document this conversation and look forward to a comprehensive response. Best wishes for a great evening!
Good Afternoon SuzyQ82,

Thank you for your message! We are sorry for any confusion! If you are referring to the response made on the Forum Thread 'Oh Poor Tracey You R The Number One', it does appear that thread and comment are still up and available for viewing. If you are perhaps referring to a different response made on a different topic, please let us know the content of that topic/comment so we can locate it for you.

In regards to the response made on the aforementioned topic, the answer provided by Moderator Preston is indeed accurate; We by no means have any employees going into the auctions to drive up prices, nor do we intentionally sell defective merchandise through the auctions. Should any customer receive a damaged or defective product from the auction, they are more than welcome to have it returned for a full refund. Thank you for your post, and I hope this helps clear things up!
0 x