Nikki is leaving!

Tothemoon

Nikki is leaving!

Post by Tothemoon » 3 years ago

Nikki Stanzione just said that today and tomorrow are her last days at SLC. Her Facebook page said she accepted a new employment opportunity but didn’t say with which company. Her Facebook post said she’ll make an announcement within the next few weeks of where you you can find her. It sounds like she’ll still be in TV but with another company.
6 x

anniebelle

Re: Nikki is leaving!

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

OH NO!!! She is my favorite host! Was not expecting this at all! I wonder if they will be replacing her or just spreading her hours out to other current hosts?
6 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 3 years ago

Glad to hear it. Don't like her at all. Especially when she got political on air. Haven't watched her since
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I have been wondering if she was leaving because she has taken a lot of time off the last couple of months and I saw her say she was leaving tonight I was not surprised.
4 x

Gem Lover

@Teachergirl I watched that night and I saw nothing wrong with what Nikki said, she was selling the vote necklace.
7 x

Dolores

Post by Dolores » 3 years ago

Just can't believe that she is leaving. She has gotten me through rough times
6 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 3 years ago

@gemlover. Actually I have a vote necklace which I received as a gift and wear everyday. I didn't like her telling people not to vote by mail and they couldn't trust it. Sounded very political to me and unnecessary to me. I complained to the company
0 x

Gem Lover

@Teachergirl I can not believe you complained to the company over that, you might have cost her to get fired, how petty of you. Just because you may not agree with her it does not make her wrong, You can vote any way you want but so can she. What I saw was a passionate person who loves her country and was stating the importance of voting. People seem to forget now days that this is a free country and we all have the right to our beliefs maybe if everyone would remember that there would be much less fighting in this country. My best friend and I have different political views but we do not let it get in the way of our friendship, we respect each others views.
10 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Gem Lover you go girl!😁🍀
8 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

To the person who complained about Nikki’s comments when she was selling the vote necklace....if that’s all you’ve got to complain about you have too much time on your hands! Nikki was one of the first reasons I started watching ShopLC. She is very sensitive and caring..AND funny! If I knew for sure that she’s lost her job because of complaints from people like you who are so offended at something as trivial as this.....I would NOT watch ShopLC ever again!
9 x