That was FAST!

RS

That was FAST!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I ordered two things last NIGHT, they shipped THIS MORNING! About 6:30 a.m. PST.

VERY NICE SLC❣️❣️

Hope I didn’t just jinx it...🥺
5 x

geminigirl

Re: That was FAST!

Post by geminigirl » 4 years ago

I always receive my items quickly. I have been very pleased with how quickly they ship.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

geminigirl wrote:
4 years ago
I always receive my items quickly. I have been very pleased with how quickly they ship.
It has not been that way lately. Ever since the clearance and move into the new warehouse things have been taking about 3 weeks, for me at least. I know many others have experienced similar slow ship times.
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Way before clearance and the warehouse move my orders take 2 weeks and I have had some take close to a month to get here, I have spoke to customer service so many times about this it is not funny, last Christmas none of my items came on time even though I ordered by the date they said and it has been like this ever since last year, they have refunded my shipping cost many times because of it, this is why I told them I thought we no longer used poney express.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Way before clearance and the warehouse move my orders take 2 weeks and I have had some take close to a month to get here, I have spoke to customer service so many times about this it is not funny, last Christmas none of my items came on time even though I ordered by the date they said and it has been like this ever since last year, they have refunded my shipping cost many times because of it, this is why I told them I thought we no longer used poney express.
Ponies are too fast!!! Eat too much and need too much care!

The new method is...🐌🐌🐌🐌

I suppose I should say, 🐌🐌🐌 HAS BEEN the way. Hopefully no longer.
1 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I ordered two things last NIGHT, they shipped THIS MORNING! About 6:30 a.m. PST.

VERY NICE SLC❣️❣️

Hope I didn’t just jinx it...🥺
Yayyyyy I found your post and yes I hope you don't jinx it :lol:
2 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover I discovered that when the items ship DHL and then are transferred to the Post Office it takes forever to get to it's final destination. When the items ship UPS they normally arrive within days barring it's not a weekend. I don't know why Shop LC even deals with DHL because they are like slow moving turtles crossing to the other side of the road. In addition it takes days for the items to be transferred to the Post Office and help us if there is some type of delay. Sometimes I think Shop LC uses this slow method to entice customers to upgrade shipping or bundle ship when they don't need to.
2 x