Air Fryer?

Gem Lover

Air Fryer?

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Has anyone here purchased the air fryer? I sent a message to shop lc to ask what brand it was so I could check reviews on it online and they wrote back and said it is UNBRANDED. How can it have no brand, someone had to have made it. My daughter wants an air fryer for Christmas so I wanted to check out this one. There was only one review on here and all it said was it is large enough to have it's own room.
1 x

RS

Re: Air Fryer?

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I saw that one on here. It does look huge, kind of like that “Foodie” brand one. I have an air fryer and LOVE IT! I like that mine doesn’t take up and entire kitchen and came in colors to match my kitchen accent pieces. I bought the same one I have for my daughter in her color and she loves hers.
Mine is from a Qompetitor...
The 5.3 qt. Model with presets. Great product.
0 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

RS the one on Q is the one my daughter was looking at so I will get her that one, thank you for the info!
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
RS the one on Q is the one my daughter was looking at so I will get her that one, thank you for the info!
I love it!
1 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I have two air fryers....one Cook's Companion purchased several years ago from Evine (now Shophq) and recently I took the plunge on the Ninja Foodi...I love both of them. I saw the presentation from Shop LC but was not convinced that this was something I would want to purchase. I like to know the Brand and specs so that I can do research.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
I have two air fryers....one Cook's Companion purchased several years ago from Evine (now Shophq) and recently I took the plunge on the Ninja Foodi...I love both of them. I saw the presentation from Shop LC but was not convinced that this was something I would want to purchase. I like to know the Brand and specs so that I can do research.
I do too. My Cooks Essentials one is great and exactly what I wanted, in the color, size and amenities I wanted.
1 x