Black rodium

Kittycat

Black rodium

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

Does anyone else NOT like it? There were some pretty gem rings that just aired I really wanted them until I read the description and they were in black rodium. I'm glad I looked closer since it is no returns. They took too long to get to the bottom price and my size and color sold out but then again I changed my mind not liking black rodium.
6 x

Amy

Re: Black rodium

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

I think it depends on the color of the stones whether the black rhodium looks good. I have a lot of rings & I love all of them. I too have missed out on my size because they took so long to get to the final price. THAT IS SO AGGRAVATING. Don’t give up on the rhodium, you might like it. 😀😀😀
5 x

Sea_Hag

Post by Sea_Hag » 3 years ago

@Kittycat I do have one ring with the black rhodium that I really like; it's a multi-row garnet ring with black rhodium and the black and deep red are a great color combo. However, I don't like it on everything; makes an overall too-dark look, like with blue diamonds or with multi-color diamonds. I think that it's used to hide or enhance other stones that might not have great color.
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Black rhodium, Is it durable?
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

As durable as any other plating, yes.
2 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Yes I agree with Jewelry Queen. I’ve not had any problem with black rhodium at all. 😊😊😊
1 x