Big black box

anniebelle

Big black box

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Alex , since they redesigned the main page of the website, there remains a large rectangular area above the "currently on air" and "previously on air". At first I thought it was for watching live, but apparently not. Any info?
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Big black box

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Alex , since they redesigned the main page of the website, there remains a large rectangular area above the "currently on air" and "previously on air". At first I thought it was for watching live, but apparently not. Any info?
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. I took a look at the mobile website, and that box is intended for the live TV broadcast. On my end, it appears to be working as intended, so in this case I would recommend trying another browser or clearing the cache and cookies on your current browser and trying again to see if it works. If it doesn't work after trying these out, please let us know and we would be happy to report it to our web team. I hope you have a great day.
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. I took a look at the mobile website, and that box is intended for the live TV broadcast. On my end, it appears to be working as intended, so in this case I would recommend trying another browser or clearing the cache and cookies on your current browser and trying again to see if it works. If it doesn't work after trying these out, please let us know and we would be happy to report it to our web team. I hope you have a great day.
Preston, thank you for responding. I'm using an older iPad, cleared all I know how to without removing all my shortcut icons. All I've got is a big black box! Should it have a "video button "?
0 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

Preston, thank you for responding. I'm using an older iPad, cleared all I know how to without removing all my shortcut icons. All I've got is a big black box! Should it have a "video button "?
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your message. In this case, I would try tapping on the box to see if this loads up the video, and I will go ahead and report this to our web team so they can take a look into this. I apologize that this is happening, and if I get a response back from the team, I will be sure to update you.
2 x