Diamond smackdown

anniebelle

Diamond smackdown

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Did anybody watch today? I tuned in just a bit to see the Polki diamonds, but had to turn down the volume. The way Tenner's is swinging his arm! Oh my!
Last edited by anniebelle 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
5 x

Bella

Re: Diamond smackdown

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

I watched for a bit and purchased my first Polki diamond...stud earrings, I bought 2 pairs. I have never seen Polki diamonds before but it was a good price so I thought I would try them out.
6 x

anniebelle

Rolltide wrote:
3 years ago
Nope, Sabin's positive covid test was a false positive, he doesn't have the covid, so game is on! Started at 7PM, Bama shutting Georgie out so far (Georgia has no 1 defense at this point), and Bama has scored, and Bama has possession of the ball again. Have a good night!
What?
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@anniebelle

Rolltide is discussing that the Alabama/Georgia football game was not called off due to any Covid infections. Alabama team had scored at the point she posted, and Georgia had not. Alabama had possession of the ball and so was in a position to score again. She is a "Bama" (Alabama) fan.
6 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

I cant believe. This is supposed to be a Diamond smackdown with lower prices.
I bought a 1ct diamond pendant item# 3622533 a few weeks ago. It was $149 and I had a coupon. I kept one in my wishlist all this time, since I was considering getting another one. Today it was on the Diamond Smackdown for $250. Now its $299. Double of what I paid. No coupons. How is this a Smackdown??
This should be called being SMACKED and WALLOPED !!
10 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Vicky I agree, I laughed at the prices, they really jacked them up.
9 x

anniebelle

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
@anniebelle

Rolltide is discussing that the Alabama/Georgia football game was not called off due to any Covid infections. Alabama team had scored at the point she posted, and Georgia had not. Alabama had possession of the ball and so was in a position to score again. She is a "Bama" (Alabama) fan.
Now I see the "nope", not watching the show!
1 x