Please Mr. Postman...

RS

Please Mr. Postman...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Deliver me JOY! I have TEN things, just from SLC being delivered today. Lately I have been nervous opening my items. Fingers crossed there’re no issues. 🤞🏼
3 x

Mai

Re: Please Mr. Postman...

Post by Mai » 4 years ago

Not happy today I have two missing packages, I talk to customer service they will send me letter whatever is that is and they will investigate if it's refundable or send another items, what's annoying is I have to wait again for another two weeks. Did not deliver me joy today I am so annoyed.😡
4 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I was delivered Joy this week and for the first time I am not returning anything from the order. I ordered several Ilakaka pink sapphire rings and they were gorgeous out of the box and under the jewelers loupe :D It's about time :!:

I hope your order is what you expected and you are happy with your purchases.
7 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

Watch out for porch pirates !
3 x

Eve
Answers: 1

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

No joy for me
Item from 15th never shipped and now sold out. I had a fit on the phone yesterday. Selling and shipping items out of order. People got to buy after me and got them . Yup. My orders from the 15th finally arrived yesterday the 29th with bracelet missing!! You dont think you get a email or anything
I am kind off over this mess here.
5 x

LisaC2019

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
No joy for me
Item from 15th never shipped and now sold out. I had a fit on the phone yesterday. Selling and shipping items out of order. People got to buy after me and got them . Yup. My orders from the 15th finally arrived yesterday the 29th with bracelet missing!! You dont think you get a email or anything
I am kind off over this mess here.
Oh my Eve, I think they should honor your order regardless. You ordered first and newer orders should not have been shipped out first...that is just bad business!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

No joy for me! They can’t even get their new pieces right!
3 x

LisaC2019

RS wrote:
4 years ago
No joy for me! They can’t even get their new pieces right!
RS I read your post in the CS forum and all I could say was WOW and I am so sorry you did not get what you wanted. I truly understand waiting on an order only to be disappointed when it arrives 10 days later...I have received items in the past that were in poor condition but the only way to see it was to use the jeweler's loupe. I have returned rings with cracked stones or diamonds that had good grade stones but one stood out from the rest. It must have been a return because there was one "hot mess stone" full of glue to cover up. I stopped buying diamonds until recently and would never pay full price for them. Then there were the items that should have never left the warehouse i.e. missing stones and the stone was not in bag. I have been cutting back on purchasing due to the quality of the items being shipped out. I have items from other shopping networks and rarely did I return a jewelry item or worn a piece and had the stones fall out.
4 x