RING SIZES??? HELP!

buyitall

RING SIZES??? HELP!

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

Sometimes I miss shows. I usually just buy rings. When I click on live tv and scroll down below there to see what items (rings) I’ve missed, there are now many pictures of the same ring. Used to be that there was one picture of the ring you clicked on and then you could choose your size. How on earth do you choose your size now...none are listed. Do I have to go ahead and put it in my cart to see size choices? Suppose I just want to put it in my wish list?? I feel like I’m really stupid for not being able to figure this out. Please help! By the way, saw NO need to change this format. It just takes up more screen space posting so many pictures of the same ring. Dumb idea.....
11 x

Tothemoon

Re: RING SIZES??? HELP!

Post by Tothemoon » 3 years ago

It’s the same with the Sunday’s Child rings that were aired yesterday. SLC shows several pics of the same ring in their online catalog but don’t state the ring size. I guess if we want to purchase one we’ll have to call in the order.
7 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

If you click on it it will tell you what size it is and it will go to the page were it has all the sizes. Click on any of them.
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@Gem Lover , I found the same problem with one of the Boulder Opal rings tonight. Couldn't find a size no matter what I tried. I think it was the tiny solitaire?
4 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hi Buyitall: I too find it very aggravating having to click on each picture to find my size. I can’t imagine who came up with this silly idea. By the time I find my size, it’s sold out. Then I’m really aggravated!!! 😔😔😔
5 x

Horsepower

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

I clicked on all of them and there are no ring sizes displayed. Normally the ring sizes left will will be there. I like fast buy, don't like calling & listening to the horrible music. I have several bolder opal triplet rings & pendants. All of them have great color play.
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

i hated not seeing the sizes of items.... i thought "why?"
of all things for IT to mess up!! know what? ... i just did
not order anything!

recently i did discover that if using a laptop or desk top,
all's that i had to do was hover (not tap) the curser over the
pictured item and a highlighted bar appeared with the item,
material and the size. not much use for someone on thier
phone. SLC.... LIST the sizes for crimeny!! SLC... you beat all!!!
8 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good afternoon,

We apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused, we are currently making changes to correct the error.
4 x

Barbara

Post by Barbara » 3 years ago

Nope, no sizes yet. So much for getting a Boulder opal.
3 x