Wednesday (10/21) Coffee...JUST A CUP ☕[clink]☕

Gypsy

Re: Wednesday (10/21) Coffee...JUST A CUP ☕[clink]☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy:...Thank you from the bottom of my❣️ You also made my DAY. I have missed your, wisdom, funny sayings, kitty stories. I WILL STAY OUT OF TROUBLE 😊. Thank you 🙏 again. Lynette
Good morning to you Lynette 😻 I'll stop by for an☕[clink]☕ more often 💞💃. -Gypsy
5 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Gypsy! I have missed you so much & my morning coffee partner. Everyone has missed you. Please post again soon. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Oh my goodness @Gypsy my ☕️☕️Was on strike, waiting for you to ADD your special TASTE to it. Thanks😋

Did you all see the pieces by Rachel Galley ?
Quite pricey for silver. They keep on saying how its worth so much because the pieces weigh so much.
An ounce of silver is $25, so the weight in her heaviest pieces are maybe $50 ( maybe her name might help sell it?)
A couple lighter pieces for more affordable prices, might sell better.
Tracy asking whether they went off air when a silver bracelet at $300 wasnt selling🙄

I really got lucky !! I ordered a Iliana white south sea pearl strand from shoplc for one of my Daughters Birthday, because they lowered it to less then half their price. Normally, when something sold out, and a month later they have one piece, its almost sure a return, so its very risky to buy.
This time, it sold out for about 8 months and then one appeared, FINAL SALE. I figured they found the TV sample. Now if i’m right, the TV sample will be the cream of the crop.
I found a coupon, plus their half price, and I took a risk.
Held my breath, when it arrived, because, if my gut feeling was wrong, I’m stuck with a non returnable “lemon”.
I was amazed. The pearls are all round, very few marks and most important has high sheen.
THIS HAD TO BE A ON AIR DISPLAY SAMPLE 👍
But, they packed it into a dirty plastic baggie, and bunched up in a bracelet box.
So, I emailed Danielle, yesterday, asking for the correct Pearl gift box, and I couldnt believe it. UPS emailed me that its being delivered to me today.
Sometimes Shoplc just is amazing, thank to Danielle and her moderators !!!

Stay safe!!
Hug those fur babies for me Gypsy ❤️
Thanks again for the DELICIOUS ☕️ Today !!

Vicky
5 x

Gypsy

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy! I have missed you so much & my morning coffee partner. Everyone has missed you. Please post again soon. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Hello Amy 😊😊 All is well for you I hope 💃 I'll be posting some reviews from my Christmas shopping in a few days & I'll be back for a cuppa with you 😊☕💞-Gypsy
4 x

Gypsy

Vicky wrote:
3 years ago
Oh my goodness @Gypsy my ☕️☕️Was on strike, waiting for you to ADD your special TASTE to it. Thanks😋

Did you all see the pieces by Rachel Galley ?
Quite pricey for silver. They keep on saying how its worth so much because the pieces weigh so much.
An ounce of silver is $25, so the weight in her heaviest pieces are maybe $50 ( maybe her name might help sell it?)
A couple lighter pieces for more affordable prices, might sell better.
Tracy asking whether they went off air when a silver bracelet at $300 wasnt selling🙄

I really got lucky !! I ordered a Iliana white south sea pearl strand from shoplc for one of my Daughters Birthday, because they lowered it to less then half their price. Normally, when something sold out, and a month later they have one piece, its almost sure a return, so its very risky to buy.
This time, it sold out for about 8 months and then one appeared, FINAL SALE. I figured they found the TV sample. Now if i’m right, the TV sample will be the cream of the crop.
I found a coupon, plus their half price, and I took a risk.
Held my breath, when it arrived, because, if my gut feeling was wrong, I’m stuck with a non returnable “lemon”.
I was amazed. The pearls are all round, very few marks and most important has high sheen.
THIS HAD TO BE A ON AIR DISPLAY SAMPLE 👍
But, they packed it into a dirty plastic baggie, and bunched up in a bracelet box.
So, I emailed Danielle, yesterday, asking for the correct Pearl gift box, and I couldnt believe it. UPS emailed me that its being delivered to me today.
Sometimes Shoplc just is amazing, thank to Danielle and her moderators !!!

Stay safe!!
Hug those fur babies for me Gypsy ❤️
Thanks again for the DELICIOUS ☕️ Today !!

Vicky
Hi Vicky ☕[clink]☕ I'll bring sweet treats next time 😊😊
and YES I have checked out the Rachel Galley and found a pair of 14k yg over that I really liked. It was item # 3636158 . Put them in my cart but did not go any further. Have fun shopping today Vicky sounds like you have gotten some good deals 👍👍

((( HUGS))) and ☕ for you- Gypsy
4 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 3 years ago

@Gypsy
I woke up this morning and had this good feeling, and, sure enough, there you were! So happy to see a post from you, even if it's once a week, or, whatever. I haven't been shopping here since it became ' The Tanzanite, Diamond Show'. Seems like everyday was the same show. Just got too boring. Anyway, good to see you, glad the babies are well. Still breathing wild fire smoke, (since August!) but, chance of rain this weekend. Cross your fingers, do a butt-waggle rain dance, and just letting you know you made my day!
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@gypzy Hi gypsy, glad to hear all is well and the kitties are doing good, nice to see your post.
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Whoo whoo!!! And a butt wiggle to you! :lol: :lol: :lol: So happy to hear from you, we have all missed you so! Sorry about your "mask face" issues. Do you use liners in your silk mask? I just fit in a tissue. I find the silk to be hot with breath, cotton so much cooler if you can handle it. Glad to hear Simon is coming along. Assume you saw my posts on Milo's experience with the vet. In hindsight, I would have just handed him over! Everyone here loves him, he would run to see who is at the door. But, now he's freaked out, runs when they come by! He's been quiet for a few days after, but starting to be more his normal ????? Self!!!
2 x

Gypsy

Sam wrote:
3 years ago
@Gypsy
I woke up this morning and had this good feeling, and, sure enough, there you were! So happy to see a post from you, even if it's once a week, or, whatever. I haven't been shopping here since it became ' The Tanzanite, Diamond Show'. Seems like everyday was the same show. Just got too boring. Anyway, good to see you, glad the babies are well. Still breathing wild fire smoke, (since August!) but, chance of rain this weekend. Cross your fingers, do a butt-waggle rain dance, and just letting you know you made my day!
[Hello SAM 😻😻 wish I had some rain to send your way ! We dont have any wildfires but we could still use the rain here too. All the kitties seem to be doing really good ! I'm so glad that I gave you a smile today 😊😊😊😊 I'll be around with another cup - Gypsy
2 x

Gypsy

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
@gypzy Hi gypsy, glad to hear all is well and the kitties are doing good, nice to see your post.
Hi there Gem Lover 👋👋 good to see you too !! Hows your geese and ducks doing ??? I saw the pictures of your sweet kitties😻😻😻 will chat later -Gypsy
2 x