Wednesday (10/21) Coffee...JUST A CUP ☕[clink]☕

Gypsy

Re: Wednesday (10/21) Coffee...JUST A CUP ☕[clink]☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Whoo whoo!!! And a butt wiggle to you! :lol: :lol: :lol: So happy to hear from you, we have all missed you so! Sorry about your "mask face" issues. Do you use liners in your silk mask? I just fit in a tissue. I find the silk to be hot with breath, cotton so much cooler if you can handle it. Glad to hear Simon is coming along. Assume you saw my posts on Milo's experience with the vet. In hindsight, I would have just handed him over! Everyone here loves him, he would run to see who is at the door. But, now he's freaked out, runs when they come by! He's been quiet for a few days after, but starting to be more his normal ????? Self!!!
Hey Miss Anniebelle 😊 and little boy terror Milo 😻 I've been reading about Milos adventures. He's full of entertainment 😻😻😻 ☕ [clink] ☕ - Gypsy 😊
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

So I am very impressed with Danielle Jackson and Alex Washington.
I complained Yesterday morning that I didn’t get the correct gift box for the Pearls.
They sent it out overnight. I received the correct box a couple hours ago.

Even Amazon cant beat this service !!

Thanks !!

Vicky
5 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

. Inspiration. Thank you Gypsy. Even if its a once a week, once every two weeks, just whenever you feel like it. So nice to read. Thank you again.
4 x

Gypsy

CC wrote:
3 years ago
. Inspiration. Thank you Gypsy. Even if its a once a week, once every two weeks, just whenever you feel like it. So nice to read. Thank you again.
Good morning CC (its Thursday morning now 😊)
It's good to hear from you too !! Join me for a ☕[clink]☕ 😊
Take care 💞💞 -Gypsy
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Happy Thursday @Gypsy /Tribe and moderators ⭐️🌕💫☀️

Here’s to great cups of ☕️☕️☕️☕️ With a tiny sliver🍰to sweeten the day. Besides, I’m told any carbs before 6am dont count😋😆

Have a great and safe day 🥰❤️

Vicky
5 x

Gypsy

HELLO ☕[clink]☕ 💃💃💃

Good Thursday morning to you too Vicky ☕😊☕ and thank you for the YUMMY sweet treats with our coffee this morning 😋😋😋😋 -ive got kitties to take care of. I'll be online 💞 -Gypsy
4 x

Gypsy

BTW - I did post a new picture of sweet Simon 💞 I forgot about the delayed posting 🙀🙀 hopefully it will get approved quickly 😻😻- Gypsy
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@Gypsy , that reminds me. Do you wash your kitties' eyes? Milo has spots in the corners by his nose. I'm thinking of washing them if he will let me!. My vet says it is common in orange cats, for some unknown reason.
2 x

Gypsy

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
@Gypsy , that reminds me. Do you wash your kitties' eyes? Milo has spots in the corners by his nose. I'm thinking of washing them if he will let me!. My vet says it is common in orange cats, for some unknown reason.
YES Ma'am I wash thier faces and eyes alot ! Especially Tiggers he seems to always need his eyes washed. I just use a warm wash cloth 😻 -Gypsy
2 x