Wednesday (10/21) Coffee...JUST A CUP ☕[clink]☕

Gypsy

Wednesday (10/21) Coffee...JUST A CUP ☕[clink]☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Morning Happy Wednesday is here !
HELLO 👋 how are you ? How have you been ?

Did you know.....

That a Hurricane derives its Power from calm center - So does a human

I hope you don't mind that I've "popped" in for a ☕ [CLINK]☕ with you this morning 😊
I have been relatively busy and have had some ugly allergy issues with the paper masks. I am only able to use the satin masks right now, so I hope they are effective.
I have been doing quite a bit of Christmas shopping. Purchasing jewelry, lifestyle and even some gadgets. I'm waiting for two more orders to come in so I can give accurate reviews, (especially on the gadgets) I gotta say.....its been hit and miss so far. 🙁🙁

All of the kitties are doing fine. I see them and quite a few "kitty newbies" stopping by not only my place but the buffet my downstairs neighbor lays out for them 😻😻😻 and Simon.....sweet Simon has been living on my back deck for several weeks now. I needed to "monitor" his litter box.😳😳 it's amazing what an absolutely exciting life I lead 😂😂😂😂😂
But he is doing well although he and Tigger still talk through the screen ( hiss, snarl, growl and fuzz up at each other) I cannot let Simon inside. Aside from fighting with Tigger and Scooter,
he would scent everything and that would be bad 😬 After he has his shots and gets snip-snipped 🙀 then we will see what happens.

As far as I can tell not alot has changed concerning shopping issues and the Rising Auctions....WOW what a mess !!!
Ladies and Gentlemen : I'm going to leave you to your shopping even if you're "just looking" have a wonderful day and let's PLEASE stay out of trouble ladies 💞💞💞 I can't post a "coffee thread" everyday like before but if you don't mind I'll pour us a cuppa when I'm able !
I'm still here as are alot of us 😊😊😊😊 we are Butt Wiggling & Happy Dancing quietly on the sidelines

💞💞💞 (((HUGS))) -Gypsy

I'll pop back in again and we'll have some sweet treats 🍩 with our coffee ☕ next time 😘
16 x

Hot4TENER

Re: Wednesday (10/21) Coffee...JUST A CUP ☕[clink]☕

Post by Hot4TENER » 3 years ago

Great to see a wonderful cup of coffee waiting here. Thank you! Glad all the kitties are great. I'll dance a happy dance just because of this post!!! I hope your purchases here are exactly what you had hoped for. Have a great day Gypsy
9 x

Gypsy

Hot4TENER wrote:
3 years ago
Great to see a wonderful cup of coffee waiting here. Thank you! Glad all the kitties are great. I'll dance a happy dance just because of this post!!! I hope your purchases here are exactly what you had hoped for. Have a great day Gypsy
Good Morning H4T !!! Thank you for nice words 😊😊😊
will be posting reviews for sure 👍-Gypsy 💞
9 x

KLiz

Post by KLiz » 3 years ago

Gypsy you made my day my week my month. thank you so much for the Post it makes me so happy to see it I know it takes a lot from you but I want to let you know that from all of us you give so much back to us with your post and your enthusiasm pours back our way and everyone smiles.k
8 x

Gypsy

KLiz wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy you made my day my week my month. thank you so much for the Post it makes me so happy to see it I know it takes a lot from you but I want to let you know that from all of us you give so much back to us with your post and your enthusiasm pours back our way and everyone smiles.k
And here's my HAPPY DANCE for the morning 😊💞💞 -Gypsy💃💃💃💃
7 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

YAY!!!!! Here's Gypsy!!! Good morning and I am soooooo
happy that the hot fresh coffee is onnnnnn!!!! :lol:
Happy shopping and getting that Christmas list checked off!!
7 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Gypsy thanks for your post. We really miss you here. You make all of us Happ not too many people can do that for others. Have a great day.😊🍀
7 x

Gypsy

honey wrote:
3 years ago
YAY!!!!! Here's Gypsy!!! Good morning and I am soooooo
happy that the hot fresh coffee is onnnnnn!!!! :lol:
Happy shopping and getting that Christmas list checked off!!
Hi 'ya Honey - ☕ [clink] ☕ another cuppa ? 😻😻
6 x

Gypsy

Boston Irish wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy thanks for your post. We really miss you here. You make all of us Happ not too many people can do that for others. Have a great day.😊🍀
Hello 👋 Boston Irish ☘ THANK YOU !! and I will try to post more often You have a great Wednesday - 💃💃 -Gypsy.
7 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Gypsy:...Thank you from the bottom of my❣️ You also made my DAY. I have missed your, wisdom, funny sayings, kitty stories. I WILL STAY OUT OF TROUBLE 😊. Thank you 🙏 again. Lynette
7 x