Website crashing

anniebelle

Re: Website crashing

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Preston , I'm now experiencing the same problem I have every Friday! Trying to shop from the Program Guide until the show is available to me this afternoon. Crash, crash, crash !!! This is really getting old!
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Preston , I'm now experiencing the same problem I have every Friday! Trying to shop from the Program Guide until the show is available to me this afternoon. Crash, crash, crash !!! This is really getting old!
Thank you so much for letting us know. I have reported this to our web team so they can take a look into why this is happening.
3 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

All you ladies are tearing me up 😂🤣!!! You guys just made my DAY 😆. DOESN’T take much to make my day any more. I was having fun when my x and his wife were here 🤣😂
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
Hello RS & all the forum: I agree with you that there aren’t any problems browsing until you log in. This sounds like a weird problem and I have no idea how to fix it. It might be a helpful clue for the IT dept. Have a great weekend everyone!!! 🌹🍁🌼🌸🌷🌺
Hi Amy! I don’t either...all I know is it’s not working now. Their upgrades haven’t improved things but in fact most often make things worse.
5 x