Very scary!

Gem Lover

Very scary!

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Preston I am very upset right now. I was watching the show a few minutes ago and they were airing an Italian mesh bracelet 7.50" and all of a sudden the message you get when you place an order came up and then the host said I was the first one in and at full price. I right away checked my order history and sure enough the bracelet had been ordered but I did not order it. First of all I never go in at full price I always wait until the finale price and I have a 6.50 wrist and that bracelet would have been way to big for me, What I would like to know is how this item was even ordered if I did not order it? I called CC but the guy did not seem to concerned about it, I asked him to let someone know about this so they can see how this would have happened. Now it is making me nervous to have an account here. I have also had issues with items being canceled that I never cancelled in the past so how is this happening? If I was not watching live when this happened I would not have known this item had been ordered and I would have been charged for it. luckily I was watching and was able to cancel it right away.
7 x

anniebelle

Re: Very scary!

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Scary for sure! I've never heard of such a thing. I check my Order History every evening to make sure I didn't accidentally order something while scrolling the page, hitting the Fast Buy button. But this wouldn't have been the case here. I know the warehouse will cancel orders without letting you know, actually did get a phone call once!
6 x

Moderator_Miranda

Post by Moderator_Miranda » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Preston I am very upset right now. I was watching the show a few minutes ago and they were airing an Italian mesh bracelet 7.50" and all of a sudden the message you get when you place an order came up and then the host said I was the first one in and at full price. I right away checked my order history and sure enough the bracelet had been ordered but I did not order it. First of all I never go in at full price I always wait until the finale price and I have a 6.50 wrist and that bracelet would have been way to big for me, What I would like to know is how this item was even ordered if I did not order it? I called CC but the guy did not seem to concerned about it, I asked him to let someone know about this so they can see how this would have happened. Now it is making me nervous to have an account here. I have also had issues with items being canceled that I never cancelled in the past so how is this happening? If I was not watching live when this happened I would not have known this item had been ordered and I would have been charged for it. luckily I was watching and was able to cancel it right away.
Good afternoon :D

First I want to apologize about your experience. I am so glad I had the opportunity to speak to you to gather more details about what occurred. As I mentioned in the conversation Ecom and IT are working very closely with all the details you have provided to me. As soon as we can come up with what may be causing this we will get it fixed ASAP. Again if you have any more details or anything else you may need to add please email me at miranda.ashburn@shoplc.com. It was a pleasure speaking to you! I hope you enjoy the rest of your day today.

Thanks,

Miranda A
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Miranda Thank you Miranda for taking the time to call me today to let me know you are working on fixing this issue, it was very appreciated.
3 x