Surprising Finds

anniebelle

Surprising Finds

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Does anyone have something they were pleasantly surprised when they opened the box? A few days ago I received a string of Golden Zircon beads. I have very little yellow gold and needed something to compliment my outfit. I purchase a lot of beads, some tumbled and some faceted. These I had never heard of, and boy do they sparkle!!! Definitely money well spent!
3 x

Gypsy

Re: Surprising Finds

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Does anyone have something they were pleasantly surprised when they opened the box? A few days ago I received a string of Golden Zircon beads. I have very little yellow gold and needed something to compliment my outfit. I purchase a lot of beads, some tumbled and some faceted. These I had never heard of, and boy do they sparkle!!! Definitely money well spent!
WooHoo ! Happy Butt Wiggles 💃💃

-Gypsy
2 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

I won a Russian diopside .925 bangle bracelet on the auction for a little over $40. It actually sold on the normal website for around $175.00 or so. I could not believe how beautiful the bracelet is and what a great price I paid for it. Must have been my lucky day at auctions.
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

CC wrote:
3 years ago
I won a Russian diopside .925 bangle bracelet on the auction for a little over $40. It actually sold on the normal website for around $175.00 or so. I could not believe how beautiful the bracelet is and what a great price I paid for it. Must have been my lucky day at auctions.
What a deal! Good for you!
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

CC wrote:
3 years ago
If I wasn't the upstairs neighbor I'd be all out Happy Dancing right now !!! It's nice to hear good things being received 💃💃💃💃-Gypsy
3 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

I was a little hesitant to purchase fragrance from TV, but my Norell purchases were heavenly. I just love Norell. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
3 x