Just Close Down RA

mpompadour

Just Close Down RA

Post by mpompadour » 3 years ago

For months I've been reading and watching customers plead with SLC to do something about the sport bidders, greedy bidders, mean spirited bidders, etc. absolutely RUIN the Rising Auctions. SLC has let this spiral out of control and hasn't done anything meaningful to stop it. I know RA USED to be fun and you could get a nice bargain, but not anymore. A LOT of people love the RA, but you don't have a fair shot anymore. So on that note, just shut the RA down, SLC. This is YOUR problem SLC, and you are NOT fixing it.
7 x

JewelryQueen

Re: Just Close Down RA

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

If a temporary shutdown would solve this, I'm all for it. But I for one would miss it terribly if was gone for good because of a few abusers.
6 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I too would miss it. Some time you get a great deal other times not so much. Forget the purses that's a joke. 🍀😱
7 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

RA:....STINKS, tried it again, WON YEE-HAW, But wait😡. Tried to pay, and AGAIN didn’t get any further than ( PROCEED TO CHECK OUT) tapped the button took my money, and again didn’t get my item still in cart. I did everything that Michelle told me to do on my cell. To no avail. So NOW MY MONEY WILL BE ON HOLD FOR 2 WEEKS AGAIN, THIS TIME ONLY TEN DOLLARS AND $.94. Last couple times I tried was OVER ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS THAT WAS ON HOLD FOR TWO WEEKS. THIS WAS AND IS LAST TIME I BUY FROM SLC. AND SLC PLEASE DON’T CALL ME AGAIN. ( PERIOD). 🤬. Haven’t bought since 9/2/2020
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
3 years ago
For months I've been reading and watching customers plead with SLC to do something about the sport bidders, greedy bidders, mean spirited bidders, etc. absolutely RUIN the Rising Auctions. SLC has let this spiral out of control and hasn't done anything meaningful to stop it. I know RA USED to be fun and you could get a nice bargain, but not anymore. A LOT of people love the RA, but you don't have a fair shot anymore. So on that note, just shut the RA down, SLC. This is YOUR problem SLC, and you are NOT fixing it.
Thank you so much for your feedback. I have shared it with our online auctions team so they can keep this in mind for future updates.
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
RA:....STINKS, tried it again, WON YEE-HAW, But wait😡. Tried to pay, and AGAIN didn’t get any further than ( PROCEED TO CHECK OUT) tapped the button took my money, and again didn’t get my item still in cart. I did everything that Michelle told me to do on my cell. To no avail. So NOW MY MONEY WILL BE ON HOLD FOR 2 WEEKS AGAIN, THIS TIME ONLY TEN DOLLARS AND $.94. Last couple times I tried was OVER ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS THAT WAS ON HOLD FOR TWO WEEKS. THIS WAS AND IS LAST TIME I BUY FROM SLC. AND SLC PLEASE DON’T CALL ME AGAIN. ( PERIOD). 🤬. Haven’t bought since 9/2/2020
Good morning,

I apologize that this is happening to you. I have shared this with our web team and online auctions team so they can look into a possible solution on their end. Please reach out to me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com so I can look and see if I can help you on my end regarding this issue.
2 x