Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
@anniebelle What peacock?
Artisan of Bali on J channel.
2 x

anniebelle

Re: New male host

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@JewelryQueen , SLC has an Austrian crystal peacock this afternoon for about $100 less. :lol:
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
@JewelryQueen , SLC has an Austrian crystal peacock this afternoon for about $100 less. :lol:
Are you talking about the multi-gemstone peacock ring in stainless?

Ordered it this morning! Love peacocks...well all birds. Also got the peacock Sukriti last night.
I have the other stainless and gemstone peacock ring and pendant they had here last year. I adore it! Very well made, doesn’t look like stainless. Bargains both!
6 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

Ordered it this morning! Love peacocks...well all birds. Also got the peacock Sukriti last night.
I have the other stainless and gemstone peacock ring and pendant they had here last year. I adore it! Very well made, doesn’t look like stainless. Bargains both!
I don't think I would like the ring, but the peacock brooch/pendant did catch my eye. Some stainless pieces are okay, others tend to have snags on the prongs, especially at $9.99. Did you see the other one I spoke of on the J channel? Pricey, but we'll see if it's worth it.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

I don't think I would like the ring, but the peacock brooch/pendant did catch my eye. Some stainless pieces are okay, others tend to have snags on the prongs, especially at $9.99. Did you see the other one I spoke of on the J channel? Pricey, but we'll see if it's worth it.
I did not see it...I will have to go check it out.

I saw the brooch/pendant. Pretty but so BIG!

The ring is unusual for sure...the way it sits on the finger. The other peacock ring I have is more of a bypass style. The prongs are as smooth as can be. In fact, that was the first stainless piece I had ever purchased. Don’t order them much, only when it’s a design that catches my eye. And the prices are always low low for SS so not really a risk.
6 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

I did not see it...I will have to go check it out.

I saw the brooch/pendant. Pretty but so BIG!

The ring is unusual for sure...the way it sits on the finger. The other peacock ring I have is more of a bypass style. The prongs are as smooth as can be. In fact, that was the first stainless piece I had ever purchased. Don’t order them much, only when it’s a design that catches my eye. And the prices are always low low for SS so not really a risk.
I don't like small pendants much. The one on the J is 3 1/2". I will wear it on a 24" Borobudur chain. Or a collar.
5 x

Dolores

Post by Dolores » 3 years ago

Saw this guy during the week we have another screamer. My cats were crying
8 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 3 years ago

Dolores wrote:
3 years ago
Saw this guy duri2ng the week we have another screamer. My cats were crying
I was crying. Lol He was acting unhinged and it was scary. Having a large man screaming and waving his arms around is scary. I don't need to watch that while I'm winding down at night. I don't remember him as a screamer but then again, LC was much different back then.
6 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

You want scary? Aidie (sp) in a white bathrobe and white eye mask! Robe didn’t close around him. Thought I would die! Hope LC pays these people well! I had to change the channel.
5 x

anniebelle

CJM wrote:
3 years ago
You want scary? Aidie (sp) in a white bathrobe and white eye mask! Robe didn’t close around him. Thought I would die! Hope LC pays these people well! I had to change the channel.
Yes, I saw Adi in the bathrobe! :lol: :lol: :lol:
3 x