Coffee (10/25)☕☕☕ & REVIEWS

Gypsy

Coffee (10/25)☕☕☕ & REVIEWS

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

GOOD MORNING
☕[clink]☕

I've gotten enough of my Christmas gift purchases in to share some pictures and my opinions with you 😄 AND I'm going to apologize now, my pictures are never very good. Hands to shaky....too much caffeine ?
☕😳☕ Nah 😄

The first is my surprise RA wins. I won what I think are a very pretty ring and pair of earrings in 14k over. I saw pictures a friend posted of her ring and decided I needed one too ! I think they are very pretty and the color is nice

Then the Tigers Eye. Which I do LOVE the Tigers eye that I get from SLC. The earrings are fabulous as are BOTH of the necklaces. The color is fabulous and the luster is so pretty no matter what light you are in. However the beaded necklace did arrive completely disassembled. I did call customer service and CSR Erica ,was very courteous and promptly took care of the issue. So for Erica 💃💃💃💃💃 👍 I also am waiting to receive two pair of Tigers eye earrings as another gift. #3625727

I also purchased three of the Chaos wallets. The design of the two wallets pictured worked for the credit card and ID slot. But the card colts on the snap side of wallet are still too small to be used for any cards. I am returning the one design that had no inside ID slot. But I think the other two are usable for my DIL and niece.

Since I dont want post to be too long, I'm going to stop with these three items. In summary....

I like my Russian diopside wins from the RA and I will be on the look out now for a pretty Necklace in 14k over to wear with these Pretty pieces
💃💃💃💃💃 👍

I don't think you can ever go wrong with ANY of the TIGERS EYE that SLC sells. And I'm always looking for new pieces for gifts and myself.
💃💃💃💃💃👍
The CHAOS wallets are VERY well made. VERY pretty. And VERY well priced. I do think that they need to adjust the slot sizes when they make. But all in all.....
💃💃💃💃 👍

I'll post more later.....💞💞((( HUGS))) -Gypsy ☕😻
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
17 x

William

Re: Coffee (10/25)☕☕☕ & REVIEWS

Post by William » 3 years ago

WAY TO GO Gypsy ---- REALLY Nice !!! Good For You to beat all the RA meanies!!!!!
12 x

Gypsy

Apparently auto correct wants our wallets to have ....Card Colts it should read.... Card SLOTS 😄😄😄

-Gypsy
8 x

Gypsy

William wrote:
3 years ago
WAY TO GO Gypsy ---- REALLY Nice !!! Good For You to beat all the RA meanies!!!!!
Thank you William !! It got the old adrenaline going again 😄😄😄 -Gypsy
9 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Gypsy:....Way to go, beautiful jewelry! I love tigers eye, still have a cuff bracelet from the70’s. The wallets are nice. Thanks for the coffee ☕️ today. 😊. Have a great day!!!
10 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

Love all your finds Gypsy,
the Russian Diopsides are so pretty
and the wallets will make good gifts.
I like my Chaos wallets.
(Been there w/the toooo small slots.
I trashed two wallets!)

Glad Christmas gift shopping is
already handled!!!
Oh and just maybe you did not
have enough caffiene?!!! :lol:
kidding! you posted great pic's!
9 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi @Gypsy
I love the pics. Did they post the same time as your words ?
That would be great.
I stopped doing the RA a few years ago, after it stressed me out too much. I would follow something, only to be outbid the last moment by someone that bid way above the value.
I did just get a strand of white south sea pearls for my daughter for the holidays, at a great price. I added a magnetic bolo extension, so she can wear it 3 inches longer if she wanted to. They were out of the white pearls for 8 months and then 1 appeared at half the price. I figured it was the TV sample. I took a chance and was right. Beautiful round, good lustre, does have a few minor imperfections which only makes it look real.
All the other stuff in my wishlist will stay there until the price is right. They increased the prices on most 😡
Im attaching a pics of the pearls with the appraisal they sent with it. I wish it was worth what the appraiser said 🤣
My total cost with coupon, tax, etc was about $550.
The appraisal is for over $7000
I know I got a phenomenal buy, because when these pearls were originally presented they were about $1300.
I have to overspend on my kids, because they overspend on my gifts. For the 35 grandkids I get Holiday, Birthday gifts for under $10 and under $50 items.

I cant believe it. The pics have posted.
Thank you moderators !!

HUGS TO ALL THE TRIBE AND THEIR FUR BABIES❤️
Vicky
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Well, I posted the pics at least 30 min ago. Still being reviewed. I know that there can be viruses in pics, so I understand the delay. I just hope it gets approved soon.

Vicky
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@Gypsy , loved the pics! I just received a lovely Tigers Eye set. Beads with these lacy cone shaped silvery pieces between each bead. I was so impressed for the price, I wanted to order a set for Christmas. Sold out of course! I have only a couple pieces of Russian Diopside, not really a a fan of green. More a blue person. :lol:
10 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Hi Gypsy. It’s great to read your posts again! Nice pictures! I don’t think I have ever seen the Russian diopside earrings before. Really pretty! Have a great day everyone!
9 x