Craig

Harlequin

Craig

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Craig just drives me CRAZY, always TALK, TALK, TALK 🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣 does he ever let his co-host TALK. BOBBY DAZZLER took 20 minutes before he even bought the price down 🗣🗣🗣😡
10 x

anniebelle

Re: Craig

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

At least he wasn't yelling like Cheryl was. Danneka is getting to be just as loud! I had to mute the TV. I have a headache now!
8 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

I’ve been muting Craig for quite a while now. Yes Craig we all know you’re married to Katie. Congratulations. We all know you’re from Europe & that is why I can’t understand you when you talk really fast. We al know you have recently moved into a fabulous house. Good for you. We all know you & Katie travel all over the world first class. That’s great. Could you please maybe NOT mention every day these things, over & over. I’m sure a lot of customers love you, but there are just as many who use the mute button or change channels. Come on Craig, show more class & change your presentation. Please.
10 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

A:.... you got that right, thank goodness Craig doesn’t SCREAM. Katie would bop him on the head. Hope you’re headache goes away. 🙂
8 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 3 years ago

He has definitely worn out the 'bobby dazzler' descriptor.
8 x

Sea

Post by Sea » 3 years ago

Agree 100% I’ve been saying this for a long time, enough with descriptions take more time to show the product. Craig goes on and on and on and on 😳
5 x