Sankom

Gem Lover

Sankom

Post by Gem Lover » 4 weeks ago

I just saw one of the other networks is selling Sankom now so I wonder if shop lc contract is over, I personally do not like that line of shapewear.
9 x

JewelryQueen

Re: Sankom

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 weeks ago

I TOTALLY agree.
8 x

Rolltide

Post by Rolltide » 4 weeks ago

Well, being a breast cancer survivor, I certainly don't like any bra that is made up almost solely of materials found to cause cancer.
8 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 4 weeks ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 weeks ago
I just saw one of the other networks is selling Sankom now so I wonder if shop lc contract is over, I personally do not like that line of shapewear.
I can't wear them, even when I tried buying the largest size offered! It was SO restrictive, it felt like the bra was wearing me, rather than the other way around!
6 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 weeks ago

Way to tight!😏🍀
6 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 weeks ago

Wow Rolltide. What are the garments made of that causes cancer?
10 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 4 weeks ago

I just received my first order of 2 bras today. They are the organic cotton support & posture. There are so many negative reviews on the Sankom line of bras but I think they are the most comfortable bras I’ve ever worn. It helps my posture & fits me perfectly. My weight goes up & down, 34-35 & B-C cup. I’m wearing the M/L and the fit is great. Please give Sankom a try. Be as careful as you can with your size & their size chart. You will love the comfortable fit. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
4 x

Rolltide

Post by Rolltide » 4 weeks ago

CJM wrote:
4 weeks ago
Many don't realize that most undergarments, especially shapewear and sports bras, have these materials in them. California is generally the only state that requires a warning on things like this, but when you look up the materials it tells you. You just have to research your materials on whatever you seek to purchase. I bought the only treadmill, to my knowledge, that does not use a form of polypropylene in manufacturing, as most exercise equipment contains the stuff also. There are many forms that are used, you just have to research. I use only 100% cotton, no shapewear anymore, and no wires or bones either. Is just a choice I have made, and same for all my cosmetics, cleaners, etc., all natural.
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 4 weeks ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 weeks ago
CJM wrote:
4 weeks ago
Many don't realize that most undergarments, especially shapewear and sports bras, have these materials in them. California is generally the only state that requires a warning on things like this, but when you look up the materials it tells you. You just have to research your materials on whatever you seek to purchase. I bought the only treadmill, to my knowledge, that does not use a form of polypropylene in manufacturing, as most exercise equipment contains the stuff also. There are many forms that are used, you just have to research. I use only 100% cotton, no shapewear anymore, and no wires or bones either. Is just a choice I have made, and same for all my cosmetics, cleaners, etc., all natural.
Can you name the most common one used in shapeware?
3 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 4 weeks ago

Amy wrote:
4 weeks ago
I just received my first order of 2 bras today. They are the organic cotton support & posture. There are so many negative reviews on the Sankom line of bras but I think they are the most comfortable bras I’ve ever worn. It helps my posture & fits me perfectly. My weight goes up & down, 34-35 & B-C cup. I’m wearing the M/L and the fit is great. Please give Sankom a try. Be as careful as you can with your size & their size chart. You will love the comfortable fit. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Wow, Amy! That's great! I wish it had worked for me, but maybe I will try again with a different design. My girls were crammed in like sardines!
4 x