Sankom

Post Reply
User avatar
Gem Lover
Posts: 1681
Joined: 1 year ago

Sankom

Post by Gem Lover » 4 weeks ago

I just saw one of the other networks is selling Sankom now so I wonder if shop lc contract is over, I personally do not like that line of shapewear.
9 x

JewelryQueen
Posts: 1977
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: Sankom

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 weeks ago

.
I TOTALLY agree.
8 x

User avatar
Rolltide
Posts: 860
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: Sankom

Post by Rolltide » 4 weeks ago

Well, being a breast cancer survivor, I certainly don't like any bra that is made up almost solely of materials found to cause cancer.
8 x

RoxiJade
Posts: 185
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Sankom

Post by RoxiJade » 4 weeks ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 weeks ago
I just saw one of the other networks is selling Sankom now so I wonder if shop lc contract is over, I personally do not like that line of shapewear.
I can't wear them, even when I tried buying the largest size offered! It was SO restrictive, it felt like the bra was wearing me, rather than the other way around!
6 x

Boston Irish
Posts: 399
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Sankom

Post by Boston Irish » 4 weeks ago

Way to tight!😏🍀
6 x

CJM
Posts: 470
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Sankom

Post by CJM » 4 weeks ago

Wow Rolltide. What are the garments made of that causes cancer?
10 x

Online
Amy
Posts: 413
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Sankom

Post by Amy » 4 weeks ago

I just received my first order of 2 bras today. They are the organic cotton support & posture. There are so many negative reviews on the Sankom line of bras but I think they are the most comfortable bras I’ve ever worn. It helps my posture & fits me perfectly. My weight goes up & down, 34-35 & B-C cup. I’m wearing the M/L and the fit is great. Please give Sankom a try. Be as careful as you can with your size & their size chart. You will love the comfortable fit. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
4 x

User avatar
Rolltide
Posts: 860
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: Sankom

Post by Rolltide » 4 weeks ago

CJM wrote:
4 weeks ago
Wow Rolltide. What are the garments made of that causes cancer?
Many don't realize that most undergarments, especially shapewear and sports bras, have these materials in them. California is generally the only state that requires a warning on things like this, but when you look up the materials it tells you. You just have to research your materials on whatever you seek to purchase. I bought the only treadmill, to my knowledge, that does not use a form of polypropylene in manufacturing, as most exercise equipment contains the stuff also. There are many forms that are used, you just have to research. I use only 100% cotton, no shapewear anymore, and no wires or bones either. Is just a choice I have made, and same for all my cosmetics, cleaners, etc., all natural.
5 x

anniebelle
Posts: 1479
Joined: 9 months ago

Re: Sankom

Post by anniebelle » 4 weeks ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 weeks ago
CJM wrote:
4 weeks ago
Wow Rolltide. What are the garments made of that causes cancer?
Many don't realize that most undergarments, especially shapewear and sports bras, have these materials in them. California is generally the only state that requires a warning on things like this, but when you look up the materials it tells you. You just have to research your materials on whatever you seek to purchase. I bought the only treadmill, to my knowledge, that does not use a form of polypropylene in manufacturing, as most exercise equipment contains the stuff also. There are many forms that are used, you just have to research. I use only 100% cotton, no shapewear anymore, and no wires or bones either. Is just a choice I have made, and same for all my cosmetics, cleaners, etc., all natural.
Can you name the most common one used in shapeware?
3 x

RoxiJade
Posts: 185
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Sankom

Post by RoxiJade » 4 weeks ago

Amy wrote:
4 weeks ago
I just received my first order of 2 bras today. They are the organic cotton support & posture. There are so many negative reviews on the Sankom line of bras but I think they are the most comfortable bras I’ve ever worn. It helps my posture & fits me perfectly. My weight goes up & down, 34-35 & B-C cup. I’m wearing the M/L and the fit is great. Please give Sankom a try. Be as careful as you can with your size & their size chart. You will love the comfortable fit. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Wow, Amy! That's great! I wish it had worked for me, but maybe I will try again with a different design. My girls were crammed in like sardines!
4 x

Post Reply