Sankom

Gem Lover

Sankom

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I just saw one of the other networks is selling Sankom now so I wonder if shop lc contract is over, I personally do not like that line of shapewear.
9 x

JewelryQueen

Re: Sankom

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

I TOTALLY agree.
8 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
I just saw one of the other networks is selling Sankom now so I wonder if shop lc contract is over, I personally do not like that line of shapewear.
I can't wear them, even when I tried buying the largest size offered! It was SO restrictive, it felt like the bra was wearing me, rather than the other way around!
6 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Way to tight!😏🍀
6 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Wow Rolltide. What are the garments made of that causes cancer?
10 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

I just received my first order of 2 bras today. They are the organic cotton support & posture. There are so many negative reviews on the Sankom line of bras but I think they are the most comfortable bras I’ve ever worn. It helps my posture & fits me perfectly. My weight goes up & down, 34-35 & B-C cup. I’m wearing the M/L and the fit is great. Please give Sankom a try. Be as careful as you can with your size & their size chart. You will love the comfortable fit. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
3 years ago
CJM wrote:
3 years ago
Wow Rolltide. What are the garments made of that causes cancer?
Many don't realize that most undergarments, especially shapewear and sports bras, have these materials in them. California is generally the only state that requires a warning on things like this, but when you look up the materials it tells you. You just have to research your materials on whatever you seek to purchase. I bought the only treadmill, to my knowledge, that does not use a form of polypropylene in manufacturing, as most exercise equipment contains the stuff also. There are many forms that are used, you just have to research. I use only 100% cotton, no shapewear anymore, and no wires or bones either. Is just a choice I have made, and same for all my cosmetics, cleaners, etc., all natural.
Can you name the most common one used in shapeware?
3 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
I just received my first order of 2 bras today. They are the organic cotton support & posture. There are so many negative reviews on the Sankom line of bras but I think they are the most comfortable bras I’ve ever worn. It helps my posture & fits me perfectly. My weight goes up & down, 34-35 & B-C cup. I’m wearing the M/L and the fit is great. Please give Sankom a try. Be as careful as you can with your size & their size chart. You will love the comfortable fit. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Wow, Amy! That's great! I wish it had worked for me, but maybe I will try again with a different design. My girls were crammed in like sardines!
4 x

JewelryQueen

Believe it or not you should not wear underwear or nightwear made solely from Acrylic, Nylon or Polyester. They are all proven to be at least minimally cancer causing if worn in direct contact with your skin, particularly in intimate areas. Victoria's secret had a class action lawsuit because they use formaldehyde and benzene in their underwear. Even with cotton, unless it is certified organic, it may be sprayed in the fields with Glyphosate or insecticides that are definitely carcinogenic. Several washings before wearing may help. Any clothing that is advertised as water repellent, water proof, moisture wicking or stain resistant are very suspect as some extremely harsh chemicals are used in their production. Even some dyes that contain azo, aniline, or antraquinones are a no-no. Who knew? Right?
6 x

JewelryQueen

@Amy

I am glad you are happy with your purchase. It's a good thing we are not all built the same. I found the Sankom bra I bought to be THE MOST uncomfortable I've ever purchased, and threw it in the garbage.

PS But good going with the organic cotton!!!
6 x