Help

JustaShopper

Help

Post by JustaShopper » 3 years ago

Good Morning to all.

I was advised by @Preston to contact him but I have not gotten any reply. He was going to help me w/a issue. Time is very important. Are there any Moderators working this morning who might assist me. Hope is fading fast here.

Best Wishes to all.

Thank You,
JustaShopper
1 x

JewelryQueen

Re: Help

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Danielle
@shopLC_alex
@Moderator_Preston
@Moderator_Miranda

Can someone please assist with the above matter?
1 x

JustaShopper

Post by JustaShopper » 3 years ago

I am still looking for a moderator does anyone know when they start ? I just had a most unpleasant experience with a chat rep named Andrew, I asked if he knew when a mod would be on duty . He said no, although he could see I was typing slow, he was most impatient and obnoxious when I asked about my being treated like dirt issue. He threw out a brand new statement I hadn't heard yet. He said it was a one time courtesy and what Sup Alena had said would stand. Do these people nowadays have a protocol pamphlet that's tells them how to be rude and what the next thing they should say to delay us is.
Especially in these trying times, I have come across out of approx. 10 SLC employee's 2 nice guys working from Mexico, and one sweetie from Texas. She was very kind.. It used to be the exception to get someone rude its a shame now its the new norm. Why is that ? Growing pains ? All our money has enabled this company to grow and sell a bigger selection of items, higher end then when I first came to SLC. So again I ask WHY ? Us who have joined and been in the "FAMILY" should be treated so Horrid....

Thank You Jewelry queen, Thank You very much for trying to get me help, Bless your sweet heart ❤

Prayers to all and Best wishes
4 x

Moderator_Robert

Post by Moderator_Robert » 3 years ago

JustaShopper wrote:
3 years ago
I am still looking for a moderator does anyone know when they start ? I just had a most unpleasant experience with a chat rep named Andrew, I asked if he knew when a mod would be on duty . He said no, although he could see I was typing slow, he was most impatient and obnoxious when I asked about my being treated like dirt issue. He threw out a brand new statement I hadn't heard yet. He said it was a one time courtesy and what Sup Alena had said would stand. Do these people nowadays have a protocol pamphlet that's tells them how to be rude and what the next thing they should say to delay us is.
Especially in these trying times, I have come across out of approx. 10 SLC employee's 2 nice guys working from Mexico, and one sweetie from Texas. She was very kind.. It used to be the exception to get someone rude its a shame now its the new norm. Why is that ? Growing pains ? All our money has enabled this company to grow and sell a bigger selection of items, higher end then when I first came to SLC. So again I ask WHY ? Us who have joined and been in the "FAMILY" should be treated so Horrid....

Thank You Jewelry queen, Thank You very much for trying to get me help, Bless your sweet heart ❤

Prayers to all and Best wishes
Good afternoon,

We deeply apologize for any frustration you've experienced from your interaction with our team today. Please contact us by email directly at customerservice@shoplc.com so we may assist you directly. We apologize for the inconvenience and we look forward to your response.

Best Regards,
Moderator_Robert
2 x