Pricing

Kittycat

Pricing

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

Craig is taking way too long
to get to the final prices. He was talking about 15 min. before he lowered the price for the first time. Please have the hosts get to the bottom price faster.

Sometimes if you wait your size sells out. This has happened to me a few times. Not fair to have to wait so long to see if you can afford it.
10 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Pricing

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi @Kittycat
Ridiculous, how long they stall. If you really want it, just put it in your cart. That way if the price goes down to the RIGHT price, you buy it. If its a hot selling item, then they might pull it from your cart, not likely. So if the price ends up being too high, then just remove it from your cart.
They are losing alot of viewers with these pricing games.

Vicky
10 x

Horsepower

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

You can also do a fast buy and if the item doesn't go to an acceptable price go to your order history and cancel the order.
5 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Horsepower. The problem with that is LC takes the money right away; if you cancel it takes days to get back to your bank account! I’ve used fast buy; the last time I did I was charged for 2 orders. Don’t know about anyone else but I can’t afford that nonsense!
5 x

Horsepower

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

CJM wrote:
3 years ago
Horsepower. The problem with that is LC takes the money right away; if you cancel it takes days to get back to your bank account! I’ve used fast buy; the last time I did I was charged for 2 orders. Don’t know about anyone else but I can’t afford that nonsense!
That is very true. Great point !! For some reason budget pay never works for me with fast buy, but if you call in the order and choose budget pay, they can't hold up as much $$ if you decide to cancel on your order history before the order gets invoiced.
5 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

I’ve ordered something and canceled within 30 minutes (panicked). My account wasn’t reimbursed for 2-3 days or more ; if on a Friday it took longer.
6 x