Not Happy!

Gem Lover

Not Happy!

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I just checked on an item that I ordered as a gift and saw that it has not yet shipped, it was ordered 7 days ago and when I called customer service all they said is they would email the warehouse. I sent a message to complain again, this is why it takes 3 weeks for me to get my orders and if I did not check on it who knows how long it would sit in the warehouse!
3 x

LisaC2019

Re: Not Happy!

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Wow I thought shipping was starting to get back to normal...normal for me is the usual 10 days via DHL and 4-5 via UPS. I am starting to think the warehouse is still in a state of disarray and the customer will suffer until it is finally organized again.
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 I have been having this issue since last December, I am so tired of it. I told them last December that this year I was not going to do any of my Christmas shopping with them this year and I am not, I have been doing my Christmas shopping elsewhere. I am not chancing it this year, last year most of my orders came in 2 weeks after Christmas even though I ordered the items by the date the host guaranteed in order to get them on time.
2 x

Moderator_Chris_R

Post by Moderator_Chris_R » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I just checked on an item that I ordered as a gift and saw that it has not yet shipped, it was ordered 7 days ago and when I called customer service all they said is they would email the warehouse. I sent a message to complain again, this is why it takes 3 weeks for me to get my orders and if I did not check on it who knows how long it would sit in the warehouse!
Good evening Gem Lover,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this! We have had some big sales recently that has caused some delays, and I have contacted you via Email regarding this issue. Please check your inbox, for further assistance with this order.

Thank you!
-Chris R
1 x