SLC.com site Down

JustaShopper

SLC.com site Down

Post by JustaShopper » 3 years ago

I was wondering if anyone else could not get on SLC.com early this morning ? The site was down for hours due to a scheduled maintenance I was told . I have not seen this site down since it crashed on one of their best all silver 10 dollar Fridays. I am in email correspondence about my issues finally and thankfully.🤞 Here's the weird thing I can't get to the site on my fav browser, now the site tells me to use another browser.

Best Wishes To All 🎃🌹
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: SLC.com site Down

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

JustaShopper wrote:
3 years ago
I was wondering if anyone else could not get on SLC.com early this morning ? The site was down for hours due to a scheduled maintenance I was told . I have not seen this site down since it crashed on one of their best all silver 10 dollar Fridays. I am in email correspondence about my issues finally and thankfully.🤞 Here's the weird thing I can't get to the site on my fav browser, now the site tells me to use another browser.

Best Wishes To All 🎃🌹
Good morning,

I deeply apologize for any downtime the website experienced. As the website updates, certain browsers (especially ones that no longer supported with updates) may be not compatible with the technologies used on the website and those browser may no longer work. I apologize if that causes any inconvenience. I hope you have a beautiful day!
2 x