Chemistry between hosts

Amy

Re: Chemistry between hosts

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

I pretty much don’t have a favorite host anymore. Some presentations turn into a circus or worse. Time to turn the channel. 🌺
7 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

I love watching Michele. She's very quirky and I find that entertaining. Along with her vast knowledge and experience, I always seem to learn something new. When she was on with Karen, Friday nite, she mentioned that her son is seriously (I think she mentioned TERMINALLY) ill and she has a multitude of health problems herself. Many people faced with those challenges would be anything but upbeat and silly. I used to work with people who had NOTHING at all wrong with them--other than a severe case of didn't-want-to-work-itis and found every excuse under the sun, to call out sick. I find her VERRRRY inspiring.
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

They must have had a talk with Christian about his yelling. He so far stopped yelling. I dont know ?? I guess I have to give him a chance.
Kim works well with most hosts. Michele has her off days, but most of the time she is ok.
What annoys me the most is when a diamond is G-H i3 they keep on boasting about the G-H color but dont mention the grade of i3, which has the WORST inclusions of all diamonds. Its commercial quality.
Viewers are not stupid. When a host mentions only part of the appraisal, they realize the one part not mentioned is BAD. A couple smart hosts just mention all, and count on that lots of viewers wont know what a i3 grade means.
I bought many different grades from shoplc. Depends who I am giving it to. The younger Grandkids get it, and as long as the inclusions are hidden, it sparkles. For my adult kids I buy try to buy Rhapsody or iliana pieces when they are on sale and have a great coupon, which is rare nowadays.
Not only did they remove coupons, most diamond jewelry that I bought or are on my wishlist have gone way up in price, so I wont buy them until they go down and add a coupon.
While Shoplc “ WASN’T LOOKING” the J and others have reduced their prices, and are cheaper in many of similar items.
I wish the BOSSES would read our comments and go back to what worked.
Wait until Jan 16 when their high end jewelry was used for the Holidays and then returned.
Maybe, we will get a glimpse of our beloved Shoplc again.

HUGS❤️Vicky
11 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

@Vicky
I love that you go over the diamond grading so well
any time that you mention. Most times the grade is
not even mentioned on the graphic these days.
thank you.
7 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hi Denny98: in reply to your post about the company liking Chuck, don’t think that includes all the viewers or co-hosts. I thought he was obnoxious on the previous station & now I can’t stand him at all. At the beginning of his sentences he repeats the words 2-3 times. Nothing personal. But listening to him for a few hours plus his occasional raising his voice like we’re deaf, I just use the mute or change channel. I really think he need to retire with his millions & go away. 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
10 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

Chuck .... "THIS is THE ONE!" "You're really liking THIS one!"
"You're smart!" "You NEED this ONE."
Theme is 'Crazy' tonight w/Cambodian Blue Zircon. Chuck always
has a theme!
Telling me what I need and what I want!!!
.....noooo thanks :lol:
And for the love of PETE...... READ the price that is written
right under yer nose. .99CENTS ...... too tedius? :roll:
9 x

Denny98

Post by Denny98 » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
Hi Denny98: in reply to your post about the company liking Chuck, don’t think that includes all the viewers or co-hosts. I thought he was obnoxious on the previous station & now I can’t stand him at all. At the beginning of his sentences he repeats the words 2-3 times. Nothing personal. But listening to him for a few hours plus his occasional raising his voice like we’re deaf, I just use the mute or change channel. I really think he need to retire with his millions & go away. 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
In my post I agreed, I don't care for him as a host, and I didn't like him at the other network. When he comes on , I find something else to watch.
:geek: :arrow:
7 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

Chuck sold his own jewelry on the other network and I bought several pieces, great quality and prices, a couple times I needed a ring sized or a stone fell out and it was fixed for free. He is more annoying on this network. I didn't find him that way before but he wasn't on 5 days a week., he was just a guest. I like Michelle and Kim no matter who they are with. Katie too but every host she works with always talks way more then her. When she worked with her husband Craig and now Chuck. The males talk way more. I guess she is just quiet and calm and I like that. Annika and Cheryl are well matched, both talk a lot. Craig and Jessica too together both talk a lot. I really don't know who I like best with Stacy or LoLo.
7 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Stacey & LoLo like to talk A lot so Kim would pair well with them.
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Good morning everyone,☕️☕️☕️

Michele does have medical issues.
She wears hearing aides because she is hard of hearing. I think she mentioned she has PTSD after being abused by her first husband. She is a recovering alcoholic. No alcohol for 12 years.
I know she has one son and a stepdaughter.
I missed the time that she mentioned that her son is ill.
Thats awful for any parent to go thru.

Other hosts also mentioned about their kids medical challenges. Dianna ( new host) has a special needs child.

I wish them all well !!

HUGS❤️Vicky
6 x