Today's smackdown

Kittycat

Today's smackdown

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

Where the Russian diospside? I'm watching Michelle and Tony. They had 1 1\2 hrs. of Chrome, then a $3,500 Aqua that they spent 45 min. on then a $1,000+ Turkazite and now a 1,000+ Welo Opal. Who is going to buy these expensive stones now? We are shopping for the holidays. They should have a collectors gem day for a few hours maybe once a week for those who want and can afford high end. If I could afford high end I would watch the other channel that only sells high end. I know many dont like all day of only one stone, but if it's affordable I do. They use to have affordable Tanzanite on all day and now it's just the expensive Tanzanite. Now Blake and Michelle are still selling this $1,000+ Opal.
8 x

CC

Re: Today's smackdown

Post by CC » 3 years ago

I woke up during the middle of the night and thought I would check and see what items in Russian Diopside they were selling that I might be interested in.. Much to my surprise, well not really a surprise considering they're doing this more and more, there is a $4995.00 Tanzanite ring being sold. The banner at the bottom of the screen specifically stated "Russian Diopside Smackdown" . Really. Well tv got turned right off.
7 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Kitty kat:.. I’m with you on the high end jewelry. GSN. IF I COULD AFFORD IT. GORGEOUS JEWELRY. WISH THEY DID BUDGET PAY 🙂
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Kitty kat:.. I’m with you on the high end jewelry. GSN. IF I COULD AFFORD IT. GORGEOUS JEWELRY. WISH THEY DID BUDGET PAY 🙂
I’ve never seen GSN....HMMMM...👀👀👀
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

GSN used to only sell very high end jewelry. Now late at night you can get stuff for less then $1000.
The great thing about GSN is that WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET. Its not samples. Its tge actual item you will receive.

Vicky
6 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

CC. I did the same thing! I woke up to expensive tanzanite and I’m thinking where is the Russian diopside? Went back to sleep.
5 x

Harlequin

RS:.... you need to check out GSN, OH MY, just gorgeous jewelry !!!
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
RS:.... you need to check out GSN, OH MY, just gorgeous jewelry !!!
Oh I will! 🥰
2 x

Harlequin

RS:.. let us know what you think about GSN
2 x