It's time for ShopLC and hosts to start treating their customers like adults

Ena

It's time for ShopLC and hosts to start treating their customers like adults

Post by Ena » 3 years ago

I'm watching an early presentation where all items under $10.

The hosts are sitting there with their mouths opened, in shock, then dropping their pens on the table in excitement when the price of a bracelet drops from $119 (yeah, right) to $9.99.

I understand it's their marketing strategy and it might work on some people but it's getting so old... It also applies IMO that the company treats its customers as people who are easily amused by these selling techniques. I never saw this at any other shopping networks and if this childish behavior makes ShopLC stand out... Well, it also makes many people switch the channel losing customers and sales.

It's about time for ShopLC and its hosts to start presenting more professionally...

It's about time for ShopLC and hosts to start treating their customers like adults. Really...
10 x

CC

Re: It's time for ShopLC and hosts to start treating their customers like adults

Post by CC » 3 years ago

One host, will not mention full name just S_____n takes a ink pen and does some kinda slash on their piece of paper, when they already know the price drop amount .To me, this is such an annoying tactic.
5 x

Lulu

Re: It's time for ShopLC and hosts to start treating their customers like adults

Post by Lulu » 3 years ago

I love it when Shawn laughs and says - it's under $10 Friday, you know what the price is going to be.
ed. sp
Last edited by Lulu 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
6 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Ena wrote:
3 years ago
I'm watching an early presentation where all items under $10.

The hosts are sitting there with their mouths opened, in shock, then dropping their pens on the table in excitement when the price of a bracelet drops from $119 (yeah, right) to $9.99.

I understand it's their marketing strategy and it might work on some people but it's getting so old... It also applies IMO that the company treats its customers as people who are easily amused by these selling techniques. I never saw this at any other shopping networks and if this childish behavior makes ShopLC stand out... Well, it also makes many people switch the channel losing customers and sales.

It's about time for ShopLC and its hosts to start presenting more professionally...

It's about time for ShopLC and hosts to start treating their customers like adults. Really...
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I have shared it with our live TV production teams so they can keep this feedback in mind. If you have any other feedback, please don't hesitate to share it with us. I hope your day is great.
6 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

[/quote]

Good morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I have shared it with our live TV production teams so they can keep this feedback in mind. If you have any other feedback, please don't hesitate to share it with us. I hope your day is great.
[/quote]

THANK YOU!!!
2 x