Disappointed

Vicky
Answers: 1

Disappointed

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

I am so disappointed in Deonne when she claimed that the 80 GSM microfiber linen was tightly woven and high quality. The truth is that any GSM less then 90 in microfiber is low quality and likely to rip after a few washes.
I didn’t expect Deonne to be untruthful. I guess she is under pressure to sell. Anika is co hosting. She didnt say it was high quality but both were doing high pressure selling
7 x

anniebelle

Re: Disappointed

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Vicky wrote:
3 years ago
I am so disappointed in Deonne when she claimed that the 80 GSM microfiber linen was tightly woven and high quality. The truth is that any GSM less then 90 in microfiber is low quality and likely to rip after a few washes.
I didn’t expect Deonne to be untruthful. I guess she is under pressure to sell. Anika is co hosting. She didnt say it was high quality but both were doing high pressure selling
Was she being untruthful? Or mistaken, misinformed?
7 x

Vicky

Hi @anniebelle

I text Dionne a snapshot that discussed that any GSM below 90 in microfiber is low quality.
She continued for a while raving about the linen. She had to see my text because she was talking about the otherpositive texts she just received.
I didnt expect her to say that in fact the linen was low quality, after saying the opposite.
Im hoping the next time she presents it, she refrains from saying the linen was high quality.
Last edited by Vicky 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

All the host do this, they are sales people and will not be honest because it will cost them the sale, how many items have we purchased that were not what they said they were. The only one that seems uncomfortable doing this is Shawn, you can tell because he will refrain from saying certain things if he does not care for the product and his face gives it away.
14 x

Vicky

Hi @Gem Lover
I was pleasantly surprised. Adi and Katie were selling this linen. Not once did I hear how it is strong because its 80 GSM.

At lease some hosts dont brag about inferior merchandise.
9 x

anniebelle

I was watching recently when Karen was selling a power bank that she claims will recharge your smartphone ten times more than most power banks. It will even recharge a tablet and, maybe, even a laptop! I was impressed so I bought a Christmas gift and one for myself to recharge my iPad. I know absolutely nothing about these products, I don't even Have a cellphone yet.

I received it in the mail today, and was reading the brief instructions. It says it will fully charge a smartphone ONCE! Yes, I too am disappointed. I so trust Karen of all people, can't see any reason to make this stuff up.

@Moderator_Preston , is there any way to check on this?
6 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I bought 3 of them for my Grandkids because they are one there tablets for school!😮😡🍀
6 x

anniebelle

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I was watching recently when Karen was selling a power bank that she claims will recharge your smartphone ten times. It will even recharge a tablet and, maybe, even a laptop! I was impressed so I bought a Christmas gift and one for myself to recharge my iPad. I know absolutely nothing about these products, I don't even Have a cellphone yet.

I received it in the mail today, and was reading the brief instructions. It says it will fully charge a smartphone ONCE! Yes, I too am disappointed. I so trust Karen of all people, can't see any reason to make this stuff up.

@Moderator_Preston , is there any way to check on this?
I restated my first post.
3 x

Vicky

Im sooo disappointed in Blake. He is raving about a i3 ( lowest grade) diamond earrings. So what its G-h color. Its very included. Its one half carat. Maybe worth $100.
Marva is copying him.
Sad that the hosts must be under pressure to push low grade diamonds. I think it will be $349. Ridiculous. So far 1 ordered.
7 x

Vicky

After trying to sell those i3 earrings for almost an hour, they are presenting it again. Going down another $50. They need to go down to $100

My friends switched channels after Marva said that the i3 diamonds need a loupe to see the inclusions. They are so desperate to sell that Adi came on to lower the price more. Looks like this will go on for another hour
6 x