Re: Disappointed

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I was watching recently when Karen was selling a power bank that she claims will recharge your smartphone ten times more than most power banks. It will even recharge a tablet and, maybe, even a laptop! I was impressed so I bought a Christmas gift and one for myself to recharge my iPad. I know absolutely nothing about these products, I don't even Have a cellphone yet.

I received it in the mail today, and was reading the brief instructions. It says it will fully charge a smartphone ONCE! Yes, I too am disappointed. I so trust Karen of all people, can't see any reason to make this stuff up.

@Moderator_Preston , is there any way to check on this?
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. I have shared this with our TV Production and Programming teams as well as the home products team so they can look into this on their end. If at all possible, would you happen to have the item number for this item so I can get the specifications checked by our merchandising team?
Yes it is 3642481 . i do appreciate your looking into this. it is a gift and i want to give them accurate info about it's capabilities.
Good morning,

Thank you so much. I have reached out to our merchandising team and I will update you in this thread once I get a response.
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I was watching recently when Karen was selling a power bank that she claims will recharge your smartphone ten times more than most power banks. It will even recharge a tablet and, maybe, even a laptop! I was impressed so I bought a Christmas gift and one for myself to recharge my iPad. I know absolutely nothing about these products, I don't even Have a cellphone yet.

I received it in the mail today, and was reading the brief instructions. It says it will fully charge a smartphone ONCE! Yes, I too am disappointed. I so trust Karen of all people, can't see any reason to make this stuff up.

Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. I have shared this with our TV Production and Programming teams as well as the home products team so they can look into this on their end. If at all possible, would you happen to have the item number for this item so I can get the specifications checked by our merchandising team?
Yes it is 3642481 . i do appreciate your looking into this. it is a gift and i want to give them accurate info about it's capabilities.
Good afternoon,

Just as an update, they did let me know that they are working on getting the information for me. As soon as they get me the information, update you on this ASAP. Thank you for your patience.
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

Good morning,

Good afternoon,

I have gotten an update from the merchandising team. They advised me that this item can be re-charged and used more than once, and has a 10000mah which should accommodate at least a full charge for your smartphone when it is fully charged. It should also accommodate tablets and laptops that use USB to charge.
2 x