Red handbag

Dolores

Red handbag

Post by Dolores » 3 years ago

Bought red leather handbag last week, came a week later, it was frayed on all edges, zippers didn't work, will not order any kind of bag again. Hope I get refund. Just wanted all to know. Thanks
12 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Red handbag

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Dolores wrote:
3 years ago
Bought red leather handbag last week, came a week later, it was frayed on all edges, zippers didn't work, will not order any kind of bag again. Hope I get refund. Just wanted all to know. Thanks
Good afternoon,

I apologize about this, please reach out to me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com so I can look into resolving this for you.
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Dolores I have purchased many handbags from here and all but one were very nice without issues. I am sorry you got a bad one but do not let it stop you from trying again on another bag. I just got a light pink leather one in the other day and I love it, it is well made and the leather is very soft.
8 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hi all: I’m a handbag freak! I’ve bought loads of purses from ShopLC and they were all 100% perfect. I used to get something really nice bags on RA, but because of the purse-hogs I don’t bother anymore. Takes up too much time. The presentations are very good & they are packed & delivered without any problems. Their prices beat the brick stores & malls. So I’m happy with my handbags. Give it another chance Delores. 😊😊😊😊😊
8 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Delores:...the only problem I had, was with a Chaos wallet. Other than that all I have bought were nice 🙂
6 x

Dolores

Preston

Post by Dolores » 3 years ago

Thank you for the refund. Was surprised that you did it so quickly.
4 x