ShopLC Marketplace Warranty Program

Tothemoon

ShopLC Marketplace Warranty Program

Post by Tothemoon » 3 years ago

I won two of the same necklaces on the auction site. I plan to make one of them into a matching bracelet and earrings. The first necklace came with a Chuck Clemency limited 1 year warranty card from PJChuck, which was a warranty program exclusive to the channel he used to work for, so I get the feeling this warranty is not valid. The card gives no details of the warranty terms. This necklace used to be sold at the prior channel. The second necklace I won came with the same Chuck Clemency limited 1 year warranty card and it also came with a Shop LC 6 month product warranty card that instructs you to register your order number and email address at website shoplc.com/mywarranty, which the web page is titled ShopLC Marketplace Warranty Program. Again the card nor the website give the warranty terms. I don’t expect to use the warranty but I am wondering if ShopLC is going to start offering a warranty on their products, and if so do they plan to state the warranty terms.
5 x

Hot4TENER

Re: ShopLC Marketplace Warranty Program

Post by Hot4TENER » 3 years ago

Very interesting...🤔
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

May I ask what kind of necklace? 🍀
1 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 3 years ago

Boston Irish, it’s item #2626402. It’s a neon and paraiba apatite chip necklace that is only on the auction pages. It’s not sold on the regular catalog pages. Chuck sold the identical necklace at his previous channel so I assume it’s leftover inventory that he brought to SLC or that SLC purchased from the other channel.
2 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Tothemoon wrote:
3 years ago
I won two of the same necklaces on the auction site. I plan to make one of them into a matching bracelet and earrings. The first necklace came with a Chuck Clemency limited 1 year warranty card from PJChuck, which was a warranty program exclusive to the channel he used to work for, so I get the feeling this warranty is not valid. The card gives no details of the warranty terms. This necklace used to be sold at the prior channel. The second necklace I won came with the same Chuck Clemency limited 1 year warranty card and it also came with a Shop LC 6 month product warranty card that instructs you to register your order number and email address at website shoplc.com/mywarranty, which the web page is titled ShopLC Marketplace Warranty Program. Again the card nor the website give the warranty terms. I don’t expect to use the warranty but I am wondering if ShopLC is going to start offering a warranty on their products, and if so do they plan to state the warranty terms.
Good afternoon,

Could you please contact me at alex.washington@tjc.tv with your order and account information so that I may provide the requested information to you?
1 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Epithelium thank you very pretty.😊🍀
0 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
3 years ago
Epithelium thank you very pretty.😊🍀