Wonder what happened to

Harlequin

Wonder what happened to

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Wonder where, Jace, Willa, and Siv. Went????
3 x

RS

Re: Wonder what happened to

Post by RS » 3 years ago

I don’t remember any of those names.
1 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

I think Jace got shamed off the forum because of comments made on her writing style. I don't in any way feel they were made with that goal in mind, but I think she felt picked on. Apparently this forum was not Willa or Siv's cup of tea. they were only here very briefly.
6 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

Maybe one of them posted that cryptic post this morning that doesn't appear anymore. Or maybe the post was made by one of the over bidders that have been complained about on this forum. Just my conspiracy theory.
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@CC What did the post say?
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

i agree with JQ regarding Jace. I think she was misunderstood!
4 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

The post and the title of the post I believe were the same. Both consisted of a bunch of letters like gd,etc.It was the same repeated letters, not sure if in same order, but there were maybe about 10 or so letters. They did not use all the letters of the alphabet, just the same repeated ones . I was in a rush leaving out of house and I wanted to question "what does that mean" but I had to hurry out. I should have took a screen shot, didn't even think about it. I've never seen their name before and I think they had just joined the forum. I thought to myself thats really weird. Now the post doesn't how up.
6 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Want my opinion, hay
0 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I saw the post and sure it was trying to say well something not nice.😏🍀
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Rolltide

I did not see the mystery post so I have no opinion on that.

In my opinion there were not enough posts from either Willa or Siv for it to be appropriate to make any solid comparison or theory as to them being an alternate identity, although Willa may have been Jace hoping for a fresh start. And NO--please do not single out William (or Sweet William as he is known in my circle)! His posts and style of speaking do not in any way resemble the other people that you are referring to. Again--my opinion.
8 x