No testimonials read on air

anniebelle

Re: No testimonials read on air

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@RS thankyou for all the info on the CBD tincture. i might give it a try again. what I bought was $80 a bottle, lasted a about a month with what i now know was too low a dose to be effective! But it was the same thing, same dose that my friend used and it worked well for her!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

@anniebelle you're very welcome 🥰

Everyone is different and everyone’s pain level is different. I tell you I was so skeptical about it but decided I didn’t have anything to lose. I discovered along the way (by reading about it and using it myself) that it has many other health benefits.

One evening I burned my fingers making dinner. Usually burns (especially to my hand) will make me out for the count. I am extremely sensitive to burns. I put the oil on it and rubbed it around on what was a pretty bad burn. It took about three times with just a tiny drop. I put a drop on and rubbed it in till I needed more. The pain was completely gone in about 20 min. Normally it would’ve lasted until the next day and that would be with keeping my hand in ice water all night.
The only thing I felt after was a very very slight tenderness. No pain. I hadn’t read about that just decided to try it.
I also know the oil has a calming effect and aids in sleeping. Both have proven true for me.

Just eat a bite of something after taking it to help get the taste out of your mouth. Nothing with fats or oil like cheese. That just seems to spread the taste around in your mouth. Something dry like a cracker.

Good health to you💞
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Vicky wrote:
3 years ago
I bought the roll on Hemp, 500mg for my daughters knee pain. She refused to use it because she believes it has some percentage of THC. I told her it doesnt. So the next time my aches act up I will try it.
Well it doesn’t 🥰 anything with any amount of THC is labeled as such. My daughter keeps trying to get me to try that kind and no thank you!

I ended up buying a salve also at the same store I get my oil. It was pricey but really a little goes a long long way. In the beginning when my elbow was so bad (I mean bad...I couldn’t move my left arm at all and I am left handed) I would take the oil and use the salve topically. It is very nice. Now I use that only when needed for typical boo-boos and aches and pains. Which is normally my lower back where I herniated a disc when I was 22. It acts up from time to time (usually when I do something I shouldn’t be 🤪) and the oil and salve help a lot!
5 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

Another thing that works great for pain is Magnesium Oil. I actually buy the flakes and add it to hot water, then put it in a spray bottle with a couple of dropperfuls of Lavender Oil. It's very relaxing and helps me to sleep. Good for mood, too. Just don't use too much at first or be sure to dilute it, as it's a salt and can burn. I have even soaked my pets in it, when they've been suffering.
As far as Shungite goes, I make sure to put it on the spot where I have the pain. Otherwise, it doesn't work.
2 x