Designs????

buyitall

Designs????

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

Is it just me or are you as tired as I am of seeing the same designs over and over again...same designs just different gemstones???? Buying less and less...don’t want 10 or more rings ALL that look the same! Looking for something new! Why are we not seeing Chuck do designs? Used to watch him on another channel and he had some really beautiful designs. He is now just another host. Did he come here because he was tired of designing jewelry? If so, that’s fine. That is his choice...but I really expected new and innovative designs from him.
9 x

RS

Re: Designs????

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Many of us have been asking for new designs for a long time now.
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

I too noticed that lately styles are boring, very similar style with various different stones.
Plus lots of their gold is 10k gold. In America the gold standard starts at 14k gold. 10k gold only has 42% gold. The rest 58% are mystery metals. Yet the price for 10k is exorbitant at shoplc. I understand that gold price went way up. So I understand if 14kt or 18k costs alot more, but 10k is not even 50% of the gold piece. To me if its not at least 14k, I would rather buy it in silver then 10K. I grew up where you would only put very cheap stones into a 10K ring etc.

I saw shoplc selling a 10k gold necklace for $949. No stones. And about 80 viewers bought it ????
Why would anyone pay about $1000 for 10K gold ??

I am confused !!
10 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 3 years ago

Gold price is at record high right now
8 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Good morning,

Thank you all for your feedback. I have shared it with our jewelry team so they can all of your feedback in mind for future products.
1 x