Oh that woman!!!!

Post Reply
Grizzy
Posts: 174
Joined: 1 year ago

Oh that woman!!!!

Post by Grizzy » 1 year ago

I just lost a ring in the auction that I was watching closely and of course the closer it got to the end of the auction is when bids started coming in rapidly. I kept bidding and then all of a sudden my screen froze and was all grayed out so I quickly exited out and back in to the auction but by that time it was too late. Of course you all know who the winner was😑😑😑

MERILEE!!!

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
5 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 4204
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Oh that woman!!!!

Post by RS » 1 year ago

Grizzy wrote: ↑
1 year ago
I just lost a ring in the auction that I was watching closely and of course the closer it got to the end of the auction is when bids started coming in rapidly. I kept bidding and then all of a sudden my screen froze and was all grayed out so I quickly exited out and back in to the auction but by that time it was too late. Of course you all know who the winner was😑😑😑

MERILEE!!!

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
πŸ˜€πŸ€¬β—οΈβ—οΈβ—οΈβ—οΈβ—οΈ
3 x

User avatar
Moderator_Stephanie
Posts: 399
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Oh that woman!!!!

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 1 year ago

While it is extremely frustrating to lose an auction, as long as the winner is purchasing the bulk of their wins, we are not able to restrict or block their bids, even if they are winning the items at a high price.
0 x

User avatar
Margui
Posts: 1100
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Oh that woman!!!!

Post by Margui » 1 year ago

Grizzy wrote: ↑
1 year ago
I just lost a ring in the auction that I was watching closely and of course the closer it got to the end of the auction is when bids started coming in rapidly. I kept bidding and then all of a sudden my screen froze and was all grayed out so I quickly exited out and back in to the auction but by that time it was too late. Of course you all know who the winner was😑😑😑

MERILEE!!!

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
That Merilee girl/woman is having a bad reputation. Like I said on another post about a bidder let her buy all the dyed Jade. In the case of that woman just let her buy those fissure filled stones. Don't waste your time bidding.
0 x

User avatar
Margui
Posts: 1100
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Oh that woman!!!!

Post by Margui » 1 year ago

And Stephanie send me a post " To be courteous to others" when I said that Merilee could the one of the winners of the September sweepstake because of that name Mary L. Does she noticed that Merilee is always the winner of most of the auctions? Merilee is the one who doesn't show up any respect for other customers in an auction section. I've been fortunate not to auction against her. Unfortunately, ShopLC will not ban those bidders. I bet that Grey is still there.
I'm have been a customer of this company since 2007 and Ms. Stephanie was not a mod back then. 😑
Last edited by Margui 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

User avatar
Moderator_Connor
Posts: 224
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Oh that woman!!!!

Post by Moderator_Connor » 1 year ago

Margui wrote: ↑
1 year ago
And Stephanie send me a post " To be courteous to others" when I said that Merilee could the one of the winners of the September sweepstake because of that name Mary L. Does she noticed that Merilee is always the winner of most of the auctions? Merilee is the one who doesn't show up any respect for other customers in n auction section. I've been fortunate not to auction against her. Unfortunately, ShopLC will not ban those bidders. I bet that Grey is still there.
I'm have been a customer of this company since 2007 and Ms. Stephanie was not a mod back then. 😑
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! Please check your inbox for a message from us here at ShopLC.
0 x

Grizzy
Posts: 174
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Oh that woman!!!!

Post by Grizzy » 1 year ago

Moderator_Connor wrote: ↑
1 year ago
Margui wrote: ↑
1 year ago
And Stephanie send me a post " To be courteous to others" when I said that Merilee could the one of the winners of the September sweepstake because of that name Mary L. Does she noticed that Merilee is always the winner of most of the auctions? Merilee is the one who doesn't show up any respect for other customers in n auction section. I've been fortunate not to auction against her. Unfortunately, ShopLC will not ban those bidders. I bet that Grey is still there.
I'm have been a customer of this company since 2007 and Ms. Stephanie was not a mod back then. 😑
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! Please check your inbox for a message from us here at ShopLC.
Where can I find this message
0 x

User avatar
Moderator_Danielle
Posts: 734
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Oh that woman!!!!

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 1 year ago

Grizzy wrote: ↑
1 year ago
Moderator_Connor wrote: ↑
1 year ago
Margui wrote: ↑
1 year ago
And Stephanie send me a post " To be courteous to others" when I said that Merilee could the one of the winners of the September sweepstake because of that name Mary L. Does she noticed that Merilee is always the winner of most of the auctions? Merilee is the one who doesn't show up any respect for other customers in n auction section. I've been fortunate not to auction against her. Unfortunately, ShopLC will not ban those bidders. I bet that Grey is still there.
I'm have been a customer of this company since 2007 and Ms. Stephanie was not a mod back then. 😑
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! Please check your inbox for a message from us here at ShopLC.
Where can I find this message
Hello, the message would have been sent with the email address that you have on file. Hope this helps!
0 x

Grizzy
Posts: 174
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Oh that woman!!!!

Post by Grizzy » 1 year ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote: ↑
1 year ago
Grizzy wrote: ↑
1 year ago
Moderator_Connor wrote: ↑
1 year ago


Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! Please check your inbox for a message from us here at ShopLC.
Where can I find this message
Hello, the message would have been sent with the email address that you have on file. Hope this helps!
The only message I got was a message telling me that there was a message πŸ₯΄
1 x

JustaShopper
Posts: 112
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Oh that woman!!!!

Post by JustaShopper » 1 year ago

Glitches Galore, I hate it when that happens !!!
SLC NEEDS to give MπŸ‘» a HUGE TimeπŸ•§πŸ•§πŸ•§ OUT
NOWAY does she buy those items at those prices.
BULL-ONGNA :roll:
😑😑😑😑😑😠🦨
5 x

Post Reply