Oh that woman!!!!

Hot4TENER

Re: Oh that woman!!!!

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

It seems Merilee likes a LOT of the stuff I like too. Iโ€™ve tried to win items against her, but her bankroll is obviously bigger than mine, or she just bids way more than I feel the item is worth. I was high bidder against her once, but alas!, she came back and out bid me. :x :x
1 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I understand that SLC is certainly NOT going to prevent a bidder from purchasing items, especially if a bidder is paying four or more times what the items can simply be purchased for. If a bidder is paying, as stated in the Auction Guidelines, the bidder is not breaking any rules.

But would this not apply in your Auction Rules?

"Placing excessive bids on items with the intent to hinder the shopping experience on Shop LC's $1 Online Auctions platform, may lead to corrective actions, including restrictions of your buying privileges, suspension of your account and/or legal proceedings."

It is obvious that there are bidders, even if they are paying for the items they've won, who ARE "hindering the Shopping Experience" for your customers.

I realize "intent" is hard to prove because it is a "feeling." But so many (99%) of your customers are "feeling" "hindered" in their "Shopping Experience" because of those who are placing bids of excessively high amounts on auction items, making it impossible to reasonably win any items.

Nobody who is dealing with this issue is going to bid 10 times higher than an already excessively overinflated bid.

Not even those who CAN AFFORD to do so.

From what I have read regarding this issue, it is my opinion that those who practice this type of bidding are DEFINITELY hindering your customers' shopping experience. Which is against your Auction Guideline Rules.
8 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Maybe MERILEE has found a way to grey out everyone's screen :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x

Catticus

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…

Grey...or GRAY? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜
1 x

Catticus

M might not be a female. M could be a male. M could also be both, because M could be a group of people.
Co-Owners, Co-Workers, Employees of their "business" or "business dealings"...
๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜’โ˜น๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
1 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
M might not be a female. M could be a male. M could also be both, because M could be a group of people.
Co-Owners, Co-Workers, Employees of their "business" or "business dealings"...
๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜’โ˜น๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Could be. You're right!
1 x