Oh that woman!!!!

Grizzy

Oh that woman!!!!

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

I just lost a ring in the auction that I was watching closely and of course the closer it got to the end of the auction is when bids started coming in rapidly. I kept bidding and then all of a sudden my screen froze and was all grayed out so I quickly exited out and back in to the auction but by that time it was too late. Of course you all know who the winner was😑😑😑

MERILEE!!!

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
5 x

RS

Re: Oh that woman!!!!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Grizzy wrote: ↑
4 years ago
I just lost a ring in the auction that I was watching closely and of course the closer it got to the end of the auction is when bids started coming in rapidly. I kept bidding and then all of a sudden my screen froze and was all grayed out so I quickly exited out and back in to the auction but by that time it was too late. Of course you all know who the winner was😑😑😑

MERILEE!!!

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
πŸ˜€πŸ€¬β—οΈβ—οΈβ—οΈβ—οΈβ—οΈ
3 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

While it is extremely frustrating to lose an auction, as long as the winner is purchasing the bulk of their wins, we are not able to restrict or block their bids, even if they are winning the items at a high price.
0 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

4 years ago

MERILEE!!!

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
That Merilee girl/woman is having a bad reputation. Like I said on another post about a bidder let her buy all the dyed Jade. In the case of that woman just let her buy those fissure filled stones. Don't waste your time bidding.
0 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

And Stephanie send me a post " To be courteous to others" when I said that Merilee could the one of the winners of the September sweepstake because of that name Mary L. Does she noticed that Merilee is always the winner of most of the auctions? Merilee is the one who doesn't show up any respect for other customers in an auction section. I've been fortunate not to auction against her. Unfortunately, ShopLC will not ban those bidders. I bet that Grey is still there.
I'm have been a customer of this company since 2007 and Ms. Stephanie was not a mod back then. 😑
Last edited by Margui 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Margui wrote: ↑
4 years ago
And Stephanie send me a post " To be courteous to others" when I said that Merilee could the one of the winners of the September sweepstake because of that name Mary L. Does she noticed that Merilee is always the winner of most of the auctions? Merilee is the one who doesn't show up any respect for other customers in n auction section. I've been fortunate not to auction against her. Unfortunately, ShopLC will not ban those bidders. I bet that Grey is still there.
I'm have been a customer of this company since 2007 and Ms. Stephanie was not a mod back then. 😑
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! Please check your inbox for a message from us here at ShopLC.
0 x

Grizzy

Moderator_Connor wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago
And Stephanie send me a post " To be courteous to others" when I said that Merilee could the one of the winners of the September sweepstake because of that name Mary L. Does she noticed that Merilee is always the winner of most of the auctions? Merilee is the one who doesn't show up any respect for other customers in n auction section. I've been fortunate not to auction against her. Unfortunately, ShopLC will not ban those bidders. I bet that Grey is still there.
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! Please check your inbox for a message from us here at ShopLC.
Where can I find this message
0 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

4 years ago
4 years ago
4 years ago
Hello,

Hello, the message would have been sent with the email address that you have on file. Hope this helps!
0 x

Grizzy

Moderator_Danielle wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago
4 years ago

Hello,

Hello, the message would have been sent with the email address that you have on file. Hope this helps!
The only message I got was a message telling me that there was a message πŸ₯΄
1 x

JustaShopper

Post by JustaShopper » 4 years ago

Glitches Galore, I hate it when that happens !!!
SLC NEEDS to give MπŸ‘» a HUGE TimeπŸ•§πŸ•§πŸ•§ OUT
NOWAY does she buy those items at those prices.
BULL-ONGNA :roll:
😑😑😑😑😑😠🦨
5 x