Tuesday (11/10) Coffee ☕☕☕ & (((HUGS))) ♡

Gypsy

Tuesday (11/10) Coffee ☕☕☕ & (((HUGS))) ♡

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Tuesday Morning All

A silent hug means a thousand words to the unhappy heart ♡

Coffees On ☕[clink]☕

HUG
(noun) an act of holding someone tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.

I looked up the definition of HUG after reading the following....

Hugging is good medicine. It transfers energy and gives the person hugged an emotional lift.

" You need four hugs a day for survival, eight a day for maintenance and twelve a day for growth. "

Scientists say that hugging is a form of communication because it can say things you don't have the words for. And the nicest thing about a hug is that you usually can't give one without getting one ♡

Makes sense.....the whole world seems sad and restless, people have spent this last year isolated, pretty much alone both physically and emotionally. Cover your face, stay 6 feet apart, wear gloves, don't touch and definitely...NO HUGS !

HUGS have so much power, a 20 - second hug releases oxytocin, a hormone that not only relaxes us but has been shown to lower Blood Pressure and reduced stress. It is also known as the "cuddle hormone"

A hug can be all the comfortable person needs at the end of a long frustrating week or a bad day. A universal comfort when expressing grief. A display of complete happiness.

A simple hug has the power to communicate

"I've missed you" as well as "You will be missed ."

NEVER underestimate the power of a simple hug. When you give someone a hug you are grounding them and just that brief moment will allow them to catch thier breath.

So Ladies & Gentlemen

((( HUGS)))

for each of you 🥰 -Gypsy
15 x

Harlequin

Re: Tuesday (11/10) Coffee ☕☕☕ & (((HUGS))) ♡

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Gypsy:.... you’re special message this morning lifted my spirits 🤗. Thank you
10 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy:.... you’re special message this morning lifted my spirits 🤗. Thank you
Good ! 🥰

that makes me Smile 🤗 -Gypsy
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@Gypsy , right over left, left over right!!! I'll be sharing this with my special friend, the one whose hugs I've missed so much! Thank you! 🐱🐱🐱
10 x

Flag Day Lady

Post by Flag Day Lady » 3 years ago

:D MISS GYPSY.....THANK YOU... FOR BEING YOU!!

YOU WERE MISSED SO MUCH!!
CONDOLENCES FOR YOUR LOSE.. MY HUG TO YOU
SENT BACK..

NOW....SOMEONE GIVE ME A BOX OF TISSUES!!!!!
10 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Thank you Gypsy ❤️ Being told we can’t hug anymore so isolates people we know and love. It kicks in all the bad hormones or reactions that normally wouldn’t be there. I believe if we started hugging again we could overcome the fear that’s been imposed on us. Hugs heal and calm the spirit. I’m tired of fear factor being used to separate people. Hugs to all my friends on the forum. Remember you are never alone with the forum!
10 x

Harlequin

Gypsy:...Thank you again for the coffee post today, as I found out my Daughter and SIL tested positive for C19 on the 6th, so far, they feel like they have a BAD FLU. SO we all stay in our own rooms. My Grandson is ok so far. They told me the same day. Grandson can’t go back to school until November 30. He had to be taken out of school not last Thursday, but the Thursday before tested negative, so he has to do his 14 days plus 14 more cause mom and dad My lord this is NERVE RACKING 😩😬
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

H: OMG! You all live together? Staying away from one another? How dangerous that must be. Don't forget to wear a mask and wash your hands a lot! Have you been tested?
6 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Gypsy

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for doing this lovely coffee post! Sharing is caring and I know you care for all here. A written hug as it were.

@Harlequin

These are certainly treacherous times and you and your whole family seem to be in the midst of a dangerous situation. I will offer prayers that your daughter and SILcome out the other end of this tunnel healed and renewed and that you and your grandson emerge unscathed. Please take every possible precaution!!
9 x

Harlequin

A:..... no I have not tested yet. I’m so frightened. Don’t even know if I could drive right now. .......... JQ. Thank you. I am wearing mask, I wash my hands and disinfect constantly. My hands are raw almost. We are all pretty much separated always. I pretty much stay in my room. So I don’t bother the kids. 🙂. You could say I am, OCD. IN HAND WASHING ALWAYS HAVE BEEN
6 x