Enough already!

Bella

Enough already!

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

How long does it take to sell a $20 jewelry box? They have been on the same jewelry box for over an hour. It takes 1 host (Blake) and a member of management as well. For the life of me why do you need 2 hosts all the time? Seems like a waste. I also hate the way they show the presenters in boxes. Like the way the J channel does the dual presentations much much better.
7 x

Harlequin

Re: Enough already!

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Bella:... maybe their running out of products. HA HA. I THINK THEY ARE TOLD AT TIMES TO DO THIS. WASTE TIME. JUST MY GUESS 😤. I hate it to
8 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Look how many are selling. That’s why??? 🥴
7 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

Their warehouse must be empty except for this jewelry box!!
7 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

I'm about tired of the double box too. All I see are the sides of heads because they continually talk to each other , not us the customer. If other shopping channels can socially distance and do their presentations together , if news networks can social distance and do their reporting, if football teams can play others on the football fields, Shoplc should be able to social distance theiir hosts and quit using double boxes. And, if Chuck and Karen can both jump/lay on a bed together when presenting bedding, the others hosts can be on the same screen together.. My opinion only.
9 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

Cousin Shelly was running out of things to say about the jewelry box so she started coming up with crazy uses for it :lol: I was waiting for her to suggest using it as a fancy pill box ...
10 x

Ena

Post by Ena » 3 years ago

Bella wrote:
3 years ago
How long does it take to sell a $20 jewelry box? They have been on the same jewelry box for over an hour. It takes 1 host (Blake) and a member of management as well.
I've noticed that more and more "members of management" are appearing as hosts. ShopLC is the only shopping channel I know that puts people with heavy accents on the air. Politically correct or not but one of the requirements of a host on the air is their ability to present information in a clear easily understandable way. It goes with a job I assume.

I'm sure they are nice people but they are not suited for this job. If customers have difficulties understanding a host because of a heavy accent they switch the channel and sales are lost. Yes, I know the owners of SLC are from India but they should be savvy business people and realize that it's counterproductive.

I might be banned from the forum for this post but it should be pointed out if ShopLC wants to retain its customers.
12 x