Sajen Silver

anniebelle

Sajen Silver

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Someone was looking for this show a couple days ago. It is on the program guide today 1-4 EST.
3 x

Ena

Re: Sajen Silver

Post by Ena » 3 years ago

It was me. Thank you!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Looking at the program guide they are not offering any new Sajen silver pieces. The last time they had a show there was only one ring I liked (came in two colors though). I ordered the blue one and like it very much. Seems more of a spring/summer color and style so it will take a break til next year.

There wasn’t anything else they had that I cared for.
3 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Looking at the program guide they are not offering any new Sajen silver pieces. The last time they had a show there was only one ring I liked (came in two colors though). I ordered the blue one and like it very much. Seems more of a spring/summer color and style so it will take a break til next year.

Which ring?
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

Which ring?
3627001 This is the volcanic quartz color. I got the blue one. I don’t know if they are going to show the blue.,,it’s not on the program guide. But the pink is pretty too.

Happy shopping 🥰
3 x

Ena

Last time I bought an amazing Labradorite ring. Absolutely stunning! I'd put a picture of it but it takes forever for pics to be approved on this forum. I have it in Fans group.

I'm watching right now and I'm sure I'll find something I just can't live without :lol: Being a big fan of this line for years...
2 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

Which ring?
3627001 This is the volcanic quartz color. I got the blue one. I don’t know if they are going to show the blue.,,it’s not on the program guide. But the pink is pretty too.

Happy shopping 🥰
I bought the pink one last time. So pretty! didn't see anything I'm interested in on the program guide.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Ena wrote:
3 years ago
Last time I bought an amazing Labradorite ring. Absolutely stunning! I'd put a picture of it but it takes forever for pics to be approved on this forum. I have it in Fans group.

I'm watching right now and I'm sure I'll find something I just can't live without :lol: Being a big fan of this line for years...
I adore labradorite! The rings offered in this line with that stone all seem to be huge though. I like a ring with “presence” but last time the ones I saw just seemed too big.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

Which ring?

Happy shopping 🥰
I bought the pink one last time. So pretty! didn't see anything I'm interested in on the program guide.
I remember the last show. It was clear that the items were not selling well. If memory serves...the show ended abruptly. But just because it didn’t sell well may or may not be a reflection on the items. It could have been timing. Or it could have been the pieces they offered. I thought by now they would be bringing new designs. I don’t see any and don’t expect any.
2 x

Ena

LOVED the show! Although there were pieces I saw before there were also new items.

I bought a beautiful Hand Made Larimar, Celestial Swiss Blue Quartz Mermaid Pendant in Platinum Over Sterling Silver. 3703486
Can't wait to get it!
1 x