Seems like a sign...

RS

Seems like a sign...

Post by RS » 3 years ago

That something is wonky at SLC.

Can’t upload more items? Didn’t unpack new items at warehouse? Can’t get or won’t show new items?

When they show basic stuff for an hour or more (sheets now, water bottle earlier) .

This happened yesterday with the Opatra (happened before) and now a YAWNING 🥱 presentation of sheets...in four whole colors!

How longggggg does it take someone to decide if they want sheets?

So I see this as issues again today at SLC.

I didn’t want to shop anyway...☹️
8 x

RoxiJade

Re: Seems like a sign...

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

Last night I was trying to watch on my MacBook and the videos weren't available to play. Thought that was weird.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Live feed was also unwatchable or when it was, it was goofed up most of the day. If I have to fight the website constantly to watch or shop I just move on.

Now with the holidays fast approaching and more to buy I need reliable places to shop.

As I said yesterday it sorely tries my patience.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

WELL NOW....now I see at least part of the reason why things are goofing up.

They just had to go an change/upgrade/fiddle with the order status page.

Yep...each and every time they fix something that isn’t broken...they break it!
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

More importantly, it no longer says DHL. There is the USPS eagle near the bottom of the page. So, wonder if they stopped using DHL or got tired of people complaining and are just hiding their use on SLCs own page? we'll see if the service improves!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
More importantly, it no longer says DHL. There is the USPS eagle near the bottom of the page. So, wonder if they stopped using DHL or got tired of people complaining and are just hiding their use on SLCs own page? we'll see if the service improves!
Well now their new-fangled-ever-improved shipping page widget thingie is not working!🤣🤪
3 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Well now their new-fangled-ever-improved shipping page widget thingie is not working!🤣🤪
:lol: :lol: :lol:
4 x

anniebelle

On that that new page at the bottom right below the ad it says "Powered by Wismo Labs . . . . Did they buy this new tool?
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
On that that new page at the bottom right below the ad it says "Powered by Wismo Labs . . . . Did they buy this new tool?
I hope they got a great deal on the price!🙄
6 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Good morning,

Thank you everyone for your feedback. I have passed it along to our web and Live TV teams so they can both look into any issues on the website and keep the feedback in mind for future broadcasts.
2 x