New contest--what a pain!

RoseyRuby
Posts: 134
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: New contest--what a pain!

Post by RoseyRuby » 1 year ago

Vicky wrote:
1 year ago
Good morning everyone,☕️☕️☕️
I started filling out the form, and stopped. The kind of info they ask now are too much.
Other vendors buy this revealing info from shoplc for mega bucks and use it to bombard us with offers. No thanks !!
I am quite busy now, since I agreed to babysit my Sons Chihuahuas for a few days.
They are so scared. I finally got them to eat. They are not fully toilet- trained on the pad. I bought diapers, which they slipped out of😩
My chihuahua is afraid of other animals, even the same breed, so I keep her in a different room.

I made a few cups of extra strong coffee to help me take care of these adorable tiny fur babies, and calm down my own.

Have a wonderful, safe weekend❤️❤️❤️❤️Vicky
Those little dogs!! I have a rescued Teacup Toy Poodle, 4yrs old now and not fully potty trained. Pads ALLLLLL over the place and she manages to miss them, in the middle of the nite. Another one of my dogs is a Yorkie mix. He's diabetic and lost most of his eyesight. The little booger pees all over the place. I can't put diapers on him, as he's prone to bladder stones and I don't want to discourage him from peeing. They drive me nuts. But I love them to pieces.
3 x

anniebelle
Posts: 3137
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: New contest--what a pain!

Post by anniebelle » 1 year ago

Vicky wrote:
1 year ago
Good morning everyone,☕️☕️☕️
I started filling out the form, and stopped. The kind of info they ask now are too much.
Other vendors buy this revealing info from shoplc for mega bucks and use it to bombard us with offers. No thanks !!
I am quite busy now, since I agreed to babysit my Sons Chihuahuas for a few days.
They are so scared. I finally got them to eat. They are not fully toilet- trained on the pad. I bought diapers, which they slipped out of😩
My chihuahua is afraid of other animals, even the same breed, so I keep her in a different room.

I made a few cups of extra strong coffee to help me take care of these adorable tiny fur babies, and calm down my own.

Have a wonderful, safe weekend❤️❤️❤️❤️Vicky
I'm confused yet again! What are they asking for that is so revealing? I didn't see anything that they don't already have. Are we talking about the same thing?
1 x

Harlequin
Posts: 1988
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: New contest--what a pain!

Post by Harlequin » 1 year ago

A:...from what I saw was same as SLC has. I could B wrong. Hi Milo 😺
1 x

anniebelle
Posts: 3137
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: New contest--what a pain!

Post by anniebelle » 1 year ago

Harlequin wrote:
1 year ago
A:...from what I saw was same as SLC has. I could B wrong. Hi Milo 😺
🐱🐱 🐱
2 x

Harlequin
Posts: 1988
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: New contest--what a pain!

Post by Harlequin » 1 year ago

I singed up for the sweepstakes. 😩. Got a very unusual txt in the middle of the night. Not sure who or what it was, never got a txt like this one before. WILL NEVER SIGN UP AGAIN. Don’t know if that is why I got the txt. We have 3 huge labs, and armed, as JQ stated.
3 x

silleemee
Posts: 108
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: New contest--what a pain!

Post by silleemee » 1 year ago

I've been trying to enter the sweepstakes but it won't accept my street address. After I enter all the info then it still keeps telling me to enter a valid street address. :? :?: What's the point if I can't even participate in the sweepstakes? I guess I'll just forget about it.
3 x

User avatar
Moderator_Preston
Posts: 939
Joined: 2 years ago
Answers: 1

Re: New contest--what a pain!

Post by Moderator_Preston » 1 year ago

Harlequin wrote:
1 year ago
I singed up for the sweepstakes. 😩. Got a very unusual txt in the middle of the night. Not sure who or what it was, never got a txt like this one before. WILL NEVER SIGN UP AGAIN. Don’t know if that is why I got the txt. We have 3 huge labs, and armed, as JQ stated.
silleemee wrote:
1 year ago
I've been trying to enter the sweepstakes but it won't accept my street address. After I enter all the info then it still keeps telling me to enter a valid street address. :? :?: What's the point if I can't even participate in the sweepstakes? I guess I'll just forget about it.
Thank you both so much for reporting this to us. I have shared it with our web team and marketing team so they can look into both of these issues.
3 x

silleemee
Posts: 108
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: New contest--what a pain!

Post by silleemee » 1 year ago

Finally! I got entered into the sweeps. Whatever they did to fix the problem, it worked. Problem solved! :)
3 x

User avatar
Margui
Posts: 1235
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: New contest--what a pain!

Post by Margui » 1 year ago

RoseyRuby wrote:
1 year ago
Vicky wrote:
1 year ago
Good morning everyone,☕️☕️☕️
I started filling out the form, and stopped. The kind of info they ask now are too much.
Other vendors buy this revealing info from shoplc for mega bucks and use it to bombard us with offers. No thanks !!
I am quite busy now, since I agreed to babysit my Sons Chihuahuas for a few days.
They are so scared. I finally got them to eat. They are not fully toilet- trained on the pad. I bought diapers, which they slipped out of😩
My chihuahua is afraid of other animals, even the same breed, so I keep her in a different room.

I made a few cups of extra strong coffee to help me take care of these adorable tiny fur babies, and calm down my own.

Have a wonderful, safe weekend❤️❤️❤️❤️Vicky
Those little dogs!! I have a rescued Teacup Toy Poodle, 4yrs old now and not fully potty trained. Pads ALLLLLL over the place and she manages to miss them, in the middle of the nite. Another one of my dogs is a Yorkie mix. He's diabetic and lost most of his eyesight. The little booger pees all over the place. I can't put diapers on him, as he's prone to bladder stones and I don't want to discourage him from peeing. They drive me nuts. But I love them to pieces.
You can use those wee wee pads. The ones you can put on the floor. I hope that helps your doggies.
0 x