New contest--what a pain!

JewelryQueen

New contest--what a pain!

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Don't know about anyone else but trying to enter was a good fifteen minutes of my life I'll never get back! Every time I started to enter in a field it wanted to fill in with random info. If I fixed that and moved on--the same thing happened on the next field and then the first one had to be fixed again. It was like swatting at fruit flies. Get one and two more pop up. This is not the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes for criminney's sake! Why do they want my physical address? Fair warning here and now, :evil: if an insistent stranger shows up at my door I am armed!
14 x

Gem Lover

Re: New contest--what a pain!

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I am not going to bother since some said the last two contest were the exact same winners, seems fishy.
11 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Didn't know there was a contest. where, what, when???
7 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Didn't know there was a contest. where, what, when???
hi anniebelle,
on the main page, there
is a banner accross the top of
screen, Black Friday Sweepstakes.
Or just enter Sweepstakes in the
search bar. Enter everyday Nov 7th
thru Nov 28th...... winner announced
on or about Nov 29th.

honey
9 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
I am not going to bother since some said the last two contest were the exact same winners, seems fishy.
Don’t you mean PHISHY??? 🤣
9 x

William

Post by William » 3 years ago

You are right JQ -- They CHANGED the entry form !

It has all kind of weird pre filled in stuff-- at least the one I used had --??

Hope you are ALL WELL !!!!!

Tomarrow is FANTASTIC FRIDAY!!! I LOVE Fantastic Friday I remember in the OLD Days On Fantastic Friday -- I used to get a whole list of things I wanted and then every other or every 3rd friday -- they would have a FLASH SALE from 8pm to 12am and you could save More-- I Used to buy so much on those days !!! I Miss those days !!!!!

well------- I Hope you are ALL well --

GemLover -- I Hope your brother in law is doing OK ? Hopefully they have some decent therapy to offer him---

Gypsy -- Thanks for the Coffee the other day !!!!!!!!!!

I Hope that you ALL have a Nice Weekend ! Can't believe it is Almost Thanksgiving!!!!
10 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@RS No I mean fishy as something stinks :lol:
7 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Since when do you need to enter address to enter? Never had to before. LC already has it on file. I’ll pass. Everyone have a wonderful weekend!
6 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Good morning everyone,☕️☕️☕️
I started filling out the form, and stopped. The kind of info they ask now are too much.
Other vendors buy this revealing info from shoplc for mega bucks and use it to bombard us with offers. No thanks !!
I am quite busy now, since I agreed to babysit my Sons Chihuahuas for a few days.
They are so scared. I finally got them to eat. They are not fully toilet- trained on the pad. I bought diapers, which they slipped out of😩
My chihuahua is afraid of other animals, even the same breed, so I keep her in a different room.

I made a few cups of extra strong coffee to help me take care of these adorable tiny fur babies, and calm down my own.

Have a wonderful, safe weekend❤️❤️❤️❤️Vicky
9 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Good morning,

Thank you all so much for your feedback. I have forwarded it all to our web team and marketing team so they can be aware of any concerns.
Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
In regards to this, the previous promotion initially had the winners for the August promotion read out but this was corrected later on in the broadcast and when the winners were announced on the website.
5 x